Chapter 7 That "feeling" problem

Izuku was just staring at the ceiling from the bed he was laying in, he attempted to leave but was told not to. Though he kept on thinking about one thing, the possibility that Himiko's heart could be broken if she truly felt something for him. Kyoka, Mina and Fumikage were nearing where Izuku was when they saw Himiko happily walking "Something must've happened?" Kyoka asked Himiko, Himiko hummed in response before replying "Welll it's... a crush" she said, Mina's eyes lit up "Oh oh who is it who is it?" She asked energetically, Himiko shrugged "Sorry, I'd rather keep it under wraps for now" she said. Mina wasn't satisfied at all with that answer "Oh ok then, I'll just have to go to the comments and ask the readers what they know a-mph!" Mina was cut off as Fumikage put his hand over her mouth "Forgive her, she does not know what she speaks!" He said, a chibi version of Mina then appeared from thin air "Fineeeee I'll leave and go to another fanfiction or maybe write my own you freaking baka!" The chibi Mina said before floating off, the actual Mina then fainted but Fumikage caught her.
"Well ok? We should properly get going, do you want to come with us to see Izuku Himiko?" Kyoka asked, Himiko blushed and shook her head "N-no it's fine, besides I'll need time to figure out this crush thing!" She replied before quickly walking off, Fumikage shrugged as the 3 of them began walking to see Izuku, though Mina.exe was not responding, causing Fumikage to carry her.

The 3 then soon entered to see Izuku who was relieved to have some company, though it looked like something was bothering him, Kyoka gave him a look which said "what is it?" Izuku nodded "It's Himiko, she kissed me on the cheek and said she's crushing on me" he said unsure of how the others, especially Kyoka would react, she grew a little angry as her eyes flicked towards the door. Kyoka sighed "I'm guessing she left quickly before you could say anything, I'll... talk to her... when i-we see her" Kyoka said a little quietly "Don't give into the dark side" Mina slurred in her unconscious state, Izuku look puzzled. "We'll.. try and explain later if we can" Fumikage said, recovery girl soon entered and told Izuku he can leave. The 4 of them were heading back to class with Kyoka walking at a quicker pace. Once she got there she opened the door and was met by Bakugo standing in the doorway "Oh... I thought... where is shitty hair number 3?" He asked, Kyoka tilted her head "Who are shitty head 1 and 2?" She replied, Eijiro and Hanta popped up from behind Bakugo and gave a thumbs up. Kyoka shook her head as she made her way to her seat, the other 3 soon entered. When Izuku entered he just went straight to his seat, noticing Himiko wasn't in her seat and that Aizawa wasn't in the room either.

He sat down and saw Bakugo was standing over his desk "Midoriya!" He said surprisingly calmly making everyone in the class look towards him and Izuku "Let me set this straight, i still don't like you, but you actually held your own in a fight with me! So I.. respect you, but don't expect any favours got that?" He said, Denki began to clap but a menacing stare from Bakugo made him shrink down in his chair, Bakugo looked back at Izuku before walking to his chair, Aizawa soon entered and class began as normal for the afternoon with Himiko arriving halfway through the lesson giving Izuku a smile as she walked past him. During the lesson Kyoka kept glancing towards Izuku, though specifically trying to look at Himiko. The day was wrapping up and during the last lesson which was sports, Kyoka kept on trying to talk to Himiko but never got a chance, though she was surprised that Himiko was distancing herself from Izuku. The last bell of the day finally went and Himiko finally walked towards Izuku as everyone else was going into the change rooms "Hey Izuku, meet me by our classroom ok? I need to have a chat with you" She said with a smile, Izuku nodded in response then went into the change room. Before he went to meet Himiko, Izuku waited for the others "You three head on to the train station, Himiko wants me to meet her and someone needs to set this straight with her" he told them. Mina and Fumikage nodded while Kyoka didn't seemed too pleased, she let out a sigh "Alright Izu, sort this out, we'll be waiting!" She said kissing Izuku on the cheek and walking with Mina and Fumikage.