Chapter 4 Oh right schoolwork, among other things!

Izuku had slept on the couch the previous night, once him and Kyoka had decided that they spent enough time together and on their assignment. Kyoka was the first of her family to wake up, she gave Izuku a hug once he woke up but they didn't really feel all that comfortable talking about what happened last night. Once Kyoka's parents woke up they made breakfast for themselves and the 2 teens which during breakfast Kyoka managed to chat a bit here and there to make sure things weren't too awkward but then something hit her, would her and Izuku though mainly her be the one to tell Fumikage and Mina about what happened. Kyoka went a little red at the thought of telling Mina, she managed to calm herself down before her parents saw. They all soon finished breakfast with Izuku and Kyoka leaving shortly after meeting up with Fumikage and Mina at the train station.

Mina gave Kyoka a mischievous smile once she saw the other 2 before hugging them. Kyoka had a feeling Mina would ask certain questions but thankfully Fumikage was the first to speak "How are you 2 going with your assignment? I think it's only a few weeks before it's due right?" He asked, though he didn't seemed too thrilled. Kyoka nodded "Yeah it's due in a few weeks, Izuku and I got some work done, we k-compared ideas, h-how are y-you 2 going with your assignment?" Kyoka replied her cheeks going a little red as she realised she almost spilled the other detail. Fumikage shrugged though Kyoka noticed Mina raised an eyebrow "It's going as well as an assignment can go I guess" Fumikage said. The teens train arrived, once they got off at their stop and were walking to school Mina purposely walked slowly grabbing Kyoka as Fumikage and Izuku were walking a bit faster, chatting to themselves. Mina put an arm around Kyoka and spoke quietly "Sooo is everything ok? Because you seemed to go a little red and you stuttered as you were talking about the assignment, did something happen?"

Kyoka felt her cheeks getting warm, she wasn't sure if she should tell Mina even though Mina was her best friend 'It shouldn't be difficult to tell her, yet it is! He's my crush and we kissed so that probably leaves dating as the continuing option... ahh crap! But I want Izuku to be comfortable with it too' Kyoka thought to herself, but things got slightly more awkward as Momo and Ochako were waiting by the front entrance as they were waving to the group but looked more at Izuku as they approached. They both gave him a hug "We heard what happened Izuku, from this moment forward we'll do our best to help you!" They said in unison once they let go, Izuku smiled a little and nodded in return. Kyoka's nostrils flared as she exhaled which Mina was the only one to hear it, Mina pulled her friend closer and spoke quietly out of the corner of her mouth "Yes their being nice, but they're not interested in that way in him" Kyoka nodded in response as the 6 of them began making their way to class for roll call.

Once the 6 of them made it to the classroom they were confused to see the other students lined up outside, one of the students Tsuyu Asui spoke up "We've been told to line up, it's got something to do with the assignment" she said as the more students were arriving. Aizawa then opened the door from inside the classroom "Things are going to change slightly, you'll be sitting next to your assignment partners. But I expect work to still be done" he said finishing with a yawn, the students nodded as Aizawa motioned for them to enter. Kyoka, Izuku, Fumikage and Mina moved 4 desk together and sat down. As Kyoka opened her book she opened it to the page where she had written notes comparing All Might and Izuku, it took a few seconds for her brain to realise but it was too late as Mina glanced over and quickly saw what was written, she let out a little gasp of excitement as Kyoka was going red, Mina leaned over and spoke in a quiet tone "That's so adorable! Lunchtime I'll drag Fumikage away so you 2 can be alone!" Kyoka put her head on the desk, Izuku and Fumikage looked over as Mina just winked.

Once the bell went for lunch, the students put the desks back to their original spots then made their way out, the group of 4 were approached by Momo and Ochako "Hey guys... ummm do you mind if we sit with you for lunch?" Asked Ochako, Mina felt a bit frustrated on the inside but quickly came up with a plan "Oh, well Izuku and Kyoka were going to continue studying, but you 2 can join Fumikage and I" she said catching the other 3 off guard. The other 2 girls nodded "Sure that'll be fine" Momo said. Mina starting walking off with the other 3 she looked back towards Kyoka and Izuku and winked, they both just stood there for a bit "Does she know?" Izuku said breaking the silence "She saw my notes comparing you and All Might... so she assumes something about us, it's kinda good to have an interesting friend like her... but our kiss... well 2 kisses last night makes us a couple r-right?" Kyoka responded, her question at the end caught Izuku off guard.