Chapter 5 Awkwardness.

Izuku had been awake for awhile but put the blankets over his head pretending to still be asleep but he dozed off and he woke up to the sound of a woman singing and something sizzling. He slowly moved the blanket to see and who was up and saw it was Kyoka who kept on singing "She sounds amazing!" He said, though he said it a little too loud as Kyoka stopped singing and froze in place, she slowly turned her head to face Izuku. She started to go a little red "Oh y-you heard? Th-thanks I ahh well-OH CRAP" she said hurrying to a pan she had on one of the stove tops.

Izuku sat up to get a clearer view of what Kyoka was doing, she had a pair of tongs and was moving something in the pan "I saved the bacon! Oh and my parents have gone out this morning, apparently some family on mom's side will be visiting for the weekend, which is tomorrow.. already, and mom and dad wanted to get a few things to prepare, i was going to wake you up soon anyway, I'll get started on the eggs soon" she said as she kept her focus on the pan in front of her. Izuku got up and folded his blankets then put them away "Would you like toast?" He asked "Sure, but you don't have to help if you don't too" Kyoka replied with a wink.

Once they had breakfast and washed up Kyoka went to her room to get dressed for school while Izuku got dressed in the lounge room, as they left and locked the door Kyoka held Izuku's hand as they began walking down the stairs "We should.. get used to this, since well the whole couple thing" she said smiling, Izuku went to reply but someone squealed in excitement and both Kyoka and Izuku knew that the squeal belonged to Mina. They both froze and Izuku felt Kyoka squeeze his hand then quickly let go. Mina was jumping up and down in excitement "Yes yes yes I'm sooo happy for you two it's soooo cuuuuute" she said not taking a breath before hugging them both almost crushing them in a vice like grip "M-Mina we'll tell you the details later, but for.. now you're... crushing us" Kyoka said a little weakly as the 3 heard Fumikage cough to get their attention "Yes... congrats... but we should be on our way since we are a little later than usual" he said awkwardly since he didn't want to interrupt.

Mina wave at Fumikage then took off sprinting yelling back as she turned her head slightly "HE'S RIGHT COME ON, LET'S GET GOING!" The other 3 began following with Izuku catching up then running past Mina, he heard Mina call out "Yeah you go girl! Use those chicken legs!" Kyoka and Fumikage then slowed down a little, laughing, as the 4 made it to the train station they saw the train had just arrived and they quickly hurried on. They sat down in study pairs, Mina giggled as she sent Kyoka a picture, the one she took yesterday. Kyoka went beet red and quickly put her hoodie over her head, but she ended up smiling a little 'So he let me rest on his shoulder? And I put an arm around him too hehe I think I'm lucky' Kyoka thought as she saved the picture to her phone then messaged Mina "Shush"

Once they were nearly the entrance of the school they saw Momo and Ochako out the front waving to the group 'This better not be the start of a Groundhog Day' Izuku thought as the 4 of them waved back, the entered the classroom and the lessons proceeded as normal. The bell went for lunch and once everyone had packed up Mina went over to Kyoka "Do you want us to to give you and Izuku some alone time?" She asked Kyoka quietly "No it's fine, we'll join you guys for-" Kyoka stopped talking and Mina followed her gaze and saw Momo and Ochako standing over Izuku's desk, both girls smiling as Izuku packed up and walked over to Kyoka and Mina with Momo followed behind as Ochako walked over to Fumikage and a few other students.

Momo placed her hands behind her back and smiled "Soo I just told Izuku and well... it's my birthday today and I wanted to invite everyone from class... it's the least I could do to make amends and heal friendships" she said. Mina hugged Momo which caught her by surprise, especially how tight Mina was hugging, Mina then looked up slightly to the taller girl then yelled"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" making Momo move her head back and everyone else jump. Mina released Momo from the hug and everyone slowly went back to what they were doing "Though, there is something you should know" Mina said causing Kyoka and Izuku to think the same thing 'OH NO MINA DON'T YOU DARE!' Mina then continued "We don't know what to get you, and thanks by the way for inviting us. Me, Fumikage, Kyoka and Izuku will go" she said.