Chapter 3 These seconds matter!

Izuku woke up with strange feelings... the wasn't too strange but it was relief, relief that he managed to speak with someone about the past, to get it off his chest instead of keeping it inside and the other feeling? He wasn't entirely quite sure, all he knew was that when he was talking to Kyoka last night his stomach was acting up. "I'll have to thank her... and I sure hope Fumikage isn't in my house this morning" Izuku said getting out of bed to get dressed.

His mother called out "Izuku... Izuku are you awake? Your 3 friends are here!" He went to respond when his mother swung his door open, Izuku was about to pull up his pants when he saw Fumikage, Kyoka and Mina standing in the doorway of the front door. Fumikage shook his head, Kyoka blushed and turned away and Mina giggled and blushed... then turned away. Izuku didn't even pull his pants up as he shut his door going red.

'NANI IS HAPPENING? Oh wait my anime brain is kicking in... what is happening? Yeah sounds a little better' Izuku thought to himself. He eventually got dressed grabbed his bag and headed out, quickly eating his breakfast. He then went outside where the others were waiting in awkward silence. "O-oh Kyoka i well..." Izuku said breaking the silence as he hugged her much to her sudden embarrassment, but she knew why and she instantly felt better "Th-thank you" He said, Kyoka hugged him tighter.

They were interrupted by Mina coughing to get their attention "We probably should be heading to school now... besides there's the train ride to school to get all lovey dovey" she teased. Izuku and Kyoka blushed, Kyoka pulled her hoodie over her head and began walking. Once they made it to school, the 4 of them entered the classroom and Ochako immediately approached Izuku, her face was red with anger "YOU, you better apologise to Momo... RIGHT NOW!" She said getting even more angrier.

Izuku tilted head "Fine I will... only if the both of you apologise to Kyoka" Ochako took a step back 'How could he say such a thing!' She thought. Momo then stood up, a bruise very noticeable on her face, she took a breath then spoke "Kyoka... and Izuku, I'm sorry. I apologise for my behaviour and... if there's anything I can do to make it up to you, I'll do it" she then bowed.

'All that's left is the tsundere' thought Izuku. Ochako looked shocked at what Momo had done, she started stuttering. She then folded her arms and huffed as everyone in the classroom began looking at her. Ochako finally gave in "OK... fine... Kyoka... Izuku I-I... I'm sorry... THERE IS THAT BETTER?" She yelled.
"A little bit, you are very loud... and it's becoming annoying" spoke Aizawa as the students finally noticed the yellow sleeping bag in the corner, everyone then quietly sat down as Aizawa proceeded to mark the roll, he was surprised that Kyoka, Mina and Fumikage were in class 'Maybe Izuku has changed them' he thought.

The day was going by as normal, though halfway through period 3 Mirio entered, he seemed to be looking for someone, he then locked eyes with Izuku then turned to Aizawa "Sorry for the interruption, Mr. Midoriya needs to pack up and come with me to the principals office... he's not in trouble it's... something else" Mirio said, Izuku didn't like the look on Mirio's face as he packed up. Kyoka, Mina and Fumikage smiled at him as he left, A few minutes later Mirio returned.

"Sorry again for the interruption, Miss Jiro, Miss Ashido and Mr. Tokoyami need to pack up and come with me" Kyoka, Mina and Fumikage packed up and looked at each other, a look of worry on their faces. While they were walking with Mirio, he spoke but he seemed saddened "About why... your friend was pulled out of class... his mother had an accident, your parents Miss Jiro were there to help thankful-" he went to continue but Kyoka ran off. Time seemed to slow down as she saw Izuku sitting down slumped against the wall hugging his knees.