65: Split Personalities

Aizawa: *standing at the front of the classroom, with different Hikari's and Bakugou's*

Aizawa: So Hikari and Bakugou got into a quirk accident that split them into different parts of themselves. Please don't overwhelm them or I'll give you detention.

Joy Hikari: Hi, I'm Joy! Emo is more suited to explain our situation, because I'm sure you've all met her, right? *Gets a collective hum*

Emo Hikari: So, Hikari and Bakugou were taking a hike..

Jiro: *raises her hand* Bakugou, went on a hike?

Emo: Hikari forced him. So, a villain ran up to them, and before either of them could do something, he touched them both, resulting in.. *points to parts of personalities* this.

Emma: So, who's who?

Emo: The red heads are Joy, the white heads are Fear, the greenettes are Disgust, the bluenettes are Sadness, the orange heads are Envy, and finally the black haired ones are Anger.

Kaminari: But, you have black hair Emo. Why's that?

Emo: I was the first, created when Hikari was 4 years old. So I got to choose my hair color, the opposite of Hikari's.

Sero: Where are the 2 Angers?

Joy Bakugou: They had to be detained. *Smiles*

Kirishima: What about the 2 Pinks? What are they?

Passion Hikari: *notices Kirishima* ~Hey Kiri!~ *kisses his cheek*

Passion Bakugou: *walks to Emma and gives her a big hug* I love you, Emmie!

Class 1-A: 'Oh, so that's what they are.'