TWO

'I'm hitting the beach.' Quinn anncoed. 'Either of you two care to join?'

'I need to get ready for our group dinner!' Rachel said.

'Group dinner?'

The brunette smiled. 'Where you get to meet my friends and fiancé.'

'Friends?'

'I've met this group of great people here and they introduced me to my fiancé.'

'Well, I can't wait to meet everyone. Now I need to be at the beach right now. Later ladies.'

—-

Quinn walked to the beach which wasn't far from the beach hut. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a white blouse tied in the middle over her hot pink bikini, she had her sun glasses on her head and flip flops on.

'Quinn!' A voice yelled.

The blonde turned around and saw a familiar looking blonde. 'Kitty! When did you come back?'

'I never left. I couldn't leave Artie.' She gasped. Quinn felt a pang if guilt in her chest because she left her summer romance but Kitty stayed at fought for hers. 'Have you seen P-'

'No.'

'Hola chica.' Sam said walking towards her with Artie.

'What are you doing here?' Artie asked.

'Wow. Thanks guys.'

'No I-'

'I'm kidding! I can't believe you guys are all here.'

'Speaking of us guys.' Sam pointed to the sea.

A familiar boy came out of the water his body glistening with water in the afternoon sun which danced along his tanned skin. Quinn's breathing hitched and she found it harder to breath. It was him.

She walked towards him hiding behind sun loungers and people tanning so he would see her but before she could stop her self she tripped and fell onto him. She looked up at the man and found herself lost in her is deep brown eyes, he hadn't changed at all.

'Qu-' He began but was stopped. Quinn soon noticed that all of her friends were around them.

'Quinn I see you've met my fiancé!' Rachel said wrapping her arms around her man.

'Fiancé?' Quinn stuttered. She wanted the sand to swallow her. She completely stopped breathing for 5 seconds looking at Kitty for help.

'Quinn?' Santana said snapping the blonde back to reality.

'Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Quinn Fabray.' She said quickly shaking the boys hand giving him a stern look to follow along.

'Noah Puckerman, call me Puck.'