TEN

It was Rachel's idea for everyone attending the Bachelorette party to go in neon colours. Much to everyone's dismay. Quinn wore a pink tutu with a white sports bra and a pink cable net for over top with pink leg warmers and white heels.

The group went to a club and danced all night quickly forgetting all of the drama that happened the in the previous hours.

The song just give me a reason blared on the speakers and Quinn teared up. This was the song that got her and Puck together.

—-

Quinn was sat at the bar alone. She had just got to Florida an hour ago and wanted to drink to help her with the jet lag.

'Why are you sitting here all alone?' A blonde girl asked.

'I don't have any friends here.'

'Business or Vacation?'

'Vacation. I just finished senior year and am going Yale this fall. I'm Quinn.'

'Well I'm Kitty I'm from Idaho and I am making it my personal task to make you some friends.'

Quinn smiled. 'You really don't have to do that.''

'It's fine. It'll be good karma.'

Kitty grabbed the girl by the arm and took her to the booth where her friends were sitting. 'Guys this is my new Bestfriend Quinn. Quinn this is Artie and Sam.'

'Hey.' The boys chorused.

Quinn smiled. 'It's nice to meet you.'

'Nice for you too finally show Puckerman.'

A new boy appeared and he was Hot. 'Shut up Abrams.' He noticed the blonde. 'And Who is this?'

'Hi I'm Quinn.'

'She joined the group.' Sam added.

'Well Hi I'm Puck.'

A hour later everyone was tipsy.

'Somebody do Karaoke with me!' Quinn said excitedly. 'Sam?'

'I'm busy...drinking.'

'Come on blondie. I'll do it.' Puck said taking the blondes hand.

They sand just give me a reason and that is what started their love.

—-

'I'm gonna go.' Quinn yelled over the music to Santana.

'Is this because of-'

'No. I have a headache.' She lied.

'Whatever you say. I'll see you tomorrow before the wedding.'