I can't wait

I can't wait until we're able to see each other whenever we want and we can lay up and snuggle and watch TV and get high together. I can't wait for you to roll up on my thighs while I'm sitting in front of you on the cabinet, and for you to light up while I straddle you and we take turns pulling from the blunt. I can't wait for us to get high and horny and start making out in the kitchen. I can't wait for you to carry me to the room and lay me on the bed and tell me to strip. I can't wait to pull your pants down and lick and suck all over your tip and balls while playing with my pussy. I can't wait until you tell me to finger my pussy faster and harder while you fuck my throat. I can't wait to moan with your dick in my mouth so you can feel the vibrations. I can't wait to make eye contact with you asking for permission to cum while jacking your dick off. I can't wait for you to tell me to cum. I can't wait to make a mess all over my hands and moaning with yo balls in my mouth. I can't wait to pull you on the bed while getting on top of you and bending over so my pussy is in your face and your dick is in mine. I can't wait to tell you to eat while I start going crazy sucking and slobbing on you. I can't wait to deep throat all of you and lick yo balls while your dick is in my mouth until I have to come up for air. I can't wait to throw my ass back on your tongue while you stiffen it and tongue fuck me. I can't wait for your tongue to go in and out and in and out as you let me ride your face. I can't wait to beg to for permission to cum again until you say yes. I can't wait to make a mess all over your face. I can't wait for you to cum all in my mouth and over my lips and face. I can't wait to suck you until you get hard again and to put you inside of me and start riding you backwards so I can make my ass clap for you. I can't wait for you to pull my hair and smack my ass and ask me who's my daddy. I can't wait to scream your name while you pound my pussy. I can't wait to ask to cum and you tell me to hold it. I can't wait to cum anyway jus so you can slap my ass harder and harder over and over again as punishment. I can't wait to squirt and cream all over your dick. I can't wait for you to cum inside of me over and over again. I can't wait us to fuck each other asleep. And I can't wait to do it all over again the next day. I can't wait to be with you.
———————————————————————
•Finished•