the date.

"Why the hell would this dude get me all blue stuff if he saw this pink ass wig on my damn head?! And not only that he gave me less than 4 hours to prepare! I'll definitely get into his ass for that when I see him later." I thought to myself as I tried to calculate approximate times to base my schedule on. "Ok so I need to take a shower, do my hair, and beat my face. 30.... 2 hourss, and 1 hour.... plus a 45 minute cushion ummmm maybe 30 to make sure I'm all good?? Sooo 2:30, 3:30, 4:15, 5??? FUCK I DON'T HAVE 5 hours I have 4!!! ok ok girl you got it. we can do hair and makeup at the same time maybe? Ok ok." I puzzled. "Ok so that'll put me at-"

"Dawn!" Lani yelled snapping me out my thoughts. "Girl come on you don't have time to stand there looking stupid! Ima call King ok? Maybe he can get us a wig that'll match yo outfit cause you can't wear blue and pink walking around looking like fucking cotton candy"

"So what's ya plan D?" Lexi knowingly questioned.

Looking at the time seeing 5:35 I sigh, I'm already 5 minutes behind. "I need to get in the shower. I'll have to be out by 6. Lani please put a rush on the wig I need it to be here by then, Lexi I need you to set everything we're gonna need up. As soon as I get out we have to get this wig off, another on and I'll need to do my makeup as you do that, I have to be done by 9:45 because he may come early" I explained as I grabbed the lingerie out the box and rushed to the bathroom.
————————————————————-
After a few hours of frantic scrambling and screaming, I was finally ready. King was able to get a beautiful blue tribal braid wig to me in no time due to him keeping a variety of wigs at his shop. I paired the dress with gold accessories along with some blue red bottoms, and a pretty gold diamond anklet. Just as I was about to sit down and catch my breath, the doorbell rang.

"Can one of y'all grab that for me!!!" I yelled in there as I grabbed my wallet and put my lipstick in it. As I made it downstairs I see Zeke, looking delectable in a suit that compliments my dress.

"I knew blue would look good on you" he complimented.

"Anything looks good on me. The question is why would you pick blue if you saw my hair earlier" I muttered as I walked down the stairs.

"Can't hear you ma" he slyly said gripping my waist as I took the last step.

"Nothing. Thank you Zeke" I replied. Nobody has time to have another episode of him enforcing his dominance right now, we have places to be.

After saying bye to the girls we made our way out the door. As we get settled in the car I felt a sudden buzzing in between my thighs.

"We don't mutter things under our breath okay mami? Speak up and let me know what's wrong, we grown. Ion know what you're used to but get used to communicating." He gently said, caressing my face. Just as the vibrations were about to push me over the edge he cut it off wit a discreet remote in the sleeve of his suit.

Tonight just got longer than expected.

It took about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant. It must've been new because I've never seen it before but everybody and they mama's was in det hoe. Zeke pulled into the valet booth and handed the keys of his BMW over, and escorted me to the door. What a fucking gentlemen. It didn't take long to get seated at all, and soon we had our appetizers and wine, ordered by him because I refuse to talk to him after what he just did. With wet thighs and a bad attitude, I scooped some of the restaurant's special crawfish fondue on my piece of toasted pita. I could feel his eyes on me, waiting for me to speak, but right now this food is my only concern. That is before I felt a zap on my nipple, I jump abruptly my eyes shooting to his amused ones.

"Like the dip?" He smirked.

This nigga...

"Stop being a brat mami. You know daddy gon' take care of you". He says, cutting the vibration back on. I bite my lip remaining eye contact as the center of my panties buzzed away, he stared at me as I got closer, and closer, and closer to my peak. Just as it hit he stopped the vibrations, weakening the orgasm.

"The attitude only gets you in more trouble" he chuckles.

On the edge of tears, I need to get away from him. "I have to go to the restroom" I mumble, swiftly getting up and leaving. After finally finding the restroom in this big ass restaurant, just my luck there's a line. As I wait, scrolling through my phone I'm yanked into another direction. Looking up at Zeke confusingly as he slips me inside what appears to be a supply closet.

"What the fuck are you doing bro?" I asked, voice laced in venom. Before I know it I'm in the air, one of his hands holding me up by my butt and the other on my neck. His eyes grow mischievously darker as he presses his big frame against me, sandwiching me between him and the wall.

"Who the fuck you talking to Fawn?" He scolded.

Oh shit. Abort mission.

"Not you big daddy, I'm sorry" I mumbled against his lips, kissing him deep as I can grinding against him.

Maybe i can flip this to my advantage.

"I promise ima act right baby" I whine, feeling myself leaking just from kissing him. Kissing his spot behind his ear, then his neck. Climbing down and getting on my knees unzipping his pants and pulling out my favorite lollipop, I look at him innocently sucking on his tip. I worked my magic, from the bottom of his shaft to his balls, taking him in the back of my throat. Just as his knees got weak i stood up. "Let's get back to our table before the food gets cold" I giggle as I walk out.

Yea two can play this game.

I made it back to the table just as they were bringing our foot out. I quickly said grace as started digging into my cajun jambalaya pasta, Zeke came from the back soon after and started eating his food also. Oddly, we talked casually, as if we weren't both over sexually frustrated. Soon after he called for the check and we were on the way back to his house. Upon entrance we were on each other like white on rice, half naked by the time we reached the bedroom door.

"Keep the lingerie on, arch ya back and gimme ya hands." He commanded as he roughly laid me down on the bed. Following his directions, i was soon handcuffed as my panties buzzed away with the occasional zap on my nipples.

"Ah dadddddyyy fuhhhhk" i yell out about to finally reach the climax I've been waiting for. But once again he cut it off.

"Zeke-"

"Shut the fuck up" he interrupts slapping my ass followed by a rough tap to my pussy. These events cycling about 7 times leaving my ass red, my pussy throbbing, and me with tears coming down my face. Finally, he uncuffs me and turns me around, making my anklet touch my ear while his chain dangled in my face. He starts kissing me everywhere but my lips, boobs, and pussy. Biting my belling button ring, licking and sucking on my neck, wet kissing the corner of my lips, but neglecting the places that needed the most attention. He suddenly slid in making me moan out, looking up at his face, him looking elsewhere. Pounding into me with all his body weight, he isn't making a peep, won't even look down at me. I felt my orgasm brewing nearly everywhere in my body, i can feel him in my fucking belly button but i'm stuck at the edge.

"Daddy pleaseeeee pleaseeee let me cummm. Babyyy I'm sorryyy ahhhhhhh" I scream out, him just going faster and deeper as a response. But no I need him to look at me, talk to me, touch me. He's mercilessly plummeting into my g-spot with precision, still nothing. I'm holding on to him for dear life as tears roll down my face for the second time tonight, helplessly screaming out. Suddenly, he slows down.

He looks me deep in the eyes, kisses me and moans unto my lips "Make that pretty pussy make a mess for daddy". Holding my hips still as I hit a high note I never have before, cumming harder than I ever have, projecting cream as if i were squirting. Him reaching his climax inside of me pushing me over even more than i was before.

Tonight was indeed a longg night.