When we met pt. 2

As my eyes fluttered open, the soreness in my legs started to set in, while my throat started to hurt.

"Mmmhm fuck Z" I moaned as my legs started to shake. While he stared at me deeply and tighten his grip on my legs as I tried to scoot away.

"Bring that shit back here im hungry ma" he smirked as his face glistened with my juices.

As I started to reminisce what happened last night, my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I answered realizing how hoarse my voice was.

"DAWN SADE ROBINSON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WE'VE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE THE MORNING!!" Lexi screamed

"The morning??? What time is it???"

"It's 4:22, I juh woke up not too long ago myself, I called uh Uber Eats and got you uh burger and some fries cause I knew you'd want sum greasy after our night of drunk truth or dare, ima head out na' babygirl I put ma' numba in ya phone use that, and ima pick you up Friday at 9 so be ready fa' that." Zeke said as he kissed my forehead with his infamous smirk.

"Um ok..... where the hell did that accent just come from?" I questioned

"Grew up in 7th ward New Orleans, ma dukes and pops Jamaican but it only pop out sometimes" he chuckled

"Oh, well um, bye I guess, I um-" I blabbered before he cut me off with a deep kiss.

My breathing increased as the sheets that was covering my nude body fell and Zeke put one hand on my neck and the other caressing my nipple as I pull him closer to me and lift his shirt until.....

"DAWN!!! YOU BETTER NOT FUCK HIM WHILE I'M ON THE PHONE!!!!! DAWN I KNOW YOU HEAR ME BITCH" Lexi screamed which seemed like the only thing she knows how to do today. Zeke pulled back as he chuckled.

"Ima hit you up later ma, yo food in the microwave" he said as he fixed his clothes and walked out.

"But-" I sighed as I heard the door close.

" So I know what or should I say who you was doing that kept you from answering the fucking phone" Lexi giggled.

"Bitch, fuck you x3 you cock blocking cunt" I snarled, still salty about her ruining a possible round 2.... or more like 7.

"Well it looks like you've had enough judging by the hickey on your left tit" she replied.

"How would you-" I gasped as I saw that I accidentally hit FaceTime when I was talking to Zeke and quickly covered myself and the evidence of the what happened last night.

"So, how was 'Mr. Blue'??" She stupidly whispered

"He was-"

"Shitttt ohhhh my god ZEKE" I cried as he pounded my spot

"Fuck I'm finna nut" he groaned and pushed deep and released inside the condom resting on a spot that I don't even know existed.

"OUU FUCKK DADDY AHHHH" I screamed as I came as hard as I ever have in my life for at least the 25th time this round. As he grinded his hips while softly biting my shoulder and rubbing my clit. Shaking in his arms as he moaned his approval of my unravelling.

"Just like that mamas let it out" he whispered as another wave hit me.

As I whimpered from the chills his words sent through me, I collapsed.