Night Wolf's Betrayal

While MECH was trying to locate the other bots and Shayna. Night Wolf was growing impatient.

He wanted to make Knock Out suffer and was tired of waiting for them to find a human female he could care less about.

"I'm done waiting for Cane to capture a girl he's grown some obsession of getting back at." Night Wolf said to himself. "Knock Out is the one I want revenge on and I going to take it."

Then deciding his alliance with MECH was over Night Wolf walked over to the table Knock Out was on and turned off the EMP and yanked the hose out of his tank.

Knock Out opened his optics but was still extremely out of it he couldn't move or focus and all he knew was he was suddenly being tossed and banged around all over the place.

Night Wolf was dragging Knock Out across the floor and trying to force the red medic to his peds wanting him to fight with him.

But poor Knock Out was pretty much out on his peds and kept slumping back to the floor as his optics rolled to the back of his helm. Not only had the EMP been turned up way to high but MECH had given him way too much liquid nitrogen.

"Wake up you weakling I want you to feel what I do to you!" Night Wolf roared as he continued to beat the already dazed and tired Knock Out.

"Knock Out!" Night Wolf growled wanting a response he wanted the red transformer conscious and begging for mercy not just taking all his kicks and punchs and not being awake enough to understand what was happening to him.

Night Wolf kept beating Knock Out until he was leaking energon in a few places. But Knock Out was still too out of it to fight back or even respond.

Then Night Wolf took a syringe out of his subspace. "Some circuit speeders should wake you up." He hissed before filling the syringe and injecting it into Knock Out's neckcables.

Knock Out's optics suddenly shot open with a shocked expression on his faceplates as the cybertronian stimulant took affect.

Knock Out felt tried and restless at the same time it was like he was alert but not really aware his body was trimbuling and his vision was blurred as he now was struggling to stand and trying desperately to flee just wanting out of there.

But he didn't really know what he was doing because he wasn't really awake yet but he couldn't fall back into recharge and all he knew was Night Wolf kept hitting, kicking and clawing at him.

"Night Wolf what are you doing?" Cane yelled.

"I'm done with MECH I just want to kill Knock Out after making him suffer." Night Wolf told him.

"You will do as we say!" Cane almost scream at him.

"Make me!" Night Wolf snarled.

"We will activate the failsafe we installed with his upgrades!" Yelled Cane.

"Wait we were supposed to install a failsafe?" Ask a MECH Agent then they all took turns looking at each other.

"Yes you were!" Cane yelled at them as he facepalmed. "Idiots."

"So hard to find good help these days isn't it." Night Wolf said as he continued to pound Knock Out and all the members of MECH were forced to evacuate.

Knock Out had now come to enough to fight back and was trying to run still badly injured and feeling very sick and could fight but not very well at the moment.

He was trying to flee but Night Wolf kept catching up to him and was beating the scrap out of him.

Knock Out thought he had managed to lose Night Wolf for a minute but was suddenly tackled and the two mechs ended up busting through a wall on the aircraft and falling to the earth below.