Disclaimer

I would all to know that Sailor Moon does not belong to me and belongs to their rightful owners. Everything in this story while follows the storyline is all my own story, some similarities may show but that's what happens when people write about a subject so much, they start looking the same. 

All new characters, storyline, and places belong to me and similarities to other stories, people, places, or things is a coincidence. 

Warning: there may be some vulgar language but I don't think that it was that bad to make it a mature story, I believe that people on this site are mature despite their age and can take a few vulgar words for the sake of the story. The use of such vulgar language is mostly used for comedic effect and not towards any individuals in the story. 

Violence in this is towards fighting in the fight scenes throughout the story, no violence is going to be targeted towards a character in the story though mentions of it may rise. 

There will be no sexual scenes in this story so if you're into that get out, some mentions of it may come through the story whether implied or hinted around. Innuendos may appear throughout the book, please I beg of you take it maturely and don't call me out on it, I rather read comments complaining about how my writing is terrible and I should kill myself over comments about how I should have put the 'mature' label on my story. 

 With all bases I think covered please enjoy the story, if you have constructive criticism for me leave a comment or pm me I would appreciate it. 

-with love, Cimmimon