Chapter Four

(Word count 3,490, not edited currently)

In a flash of blue lights Sailor Mercury emerged. The uniform looked liked it rippled onto her body changing her clothes in the process into a white leotard with a soft blue skirt reaching her inner thighs and a sailor cape caped around her shoulders and neck. Her bare hands rippled on white opera gloves that came up to her elbows as her black shoes morphed into blue knee high boots. A blue choker with a gold star delicately flashed onto her neck, as a blue gem placed on a gold tiara appeared resting on her forehead. A big blue bow was formed from an excess material of her skirt appeared a lighter blue resting on her lower back as a smaller bow formed from the sailor cape in the same manner and color as the other bow on her chest.

Looking down at herself Ami who was now Sailor Mercury gaped at the huge difference in outfits. She looked down at Luna with surprise in her eyes that that had actually happened and that it was real. She would have to check and make sure this was reality once this youma was defeated.

Looking around Mercury saw the battle still in play, lifting her gloved arms on instinct she shouted "Shabon Spray" leaving the classroom to be filled with mist blocking the occupants vision. A blue tinted screen appeared before her eyes giving a clear vision of what was happening in the room for her.

Sailor Moon and Endymion carefully retreated backwards as the haze slowly filled the room. Confused as to where the mist had come from Moon looked to Endymion, who in turn gave her a perplexed look. Coming back to back so that no attacks would catch them off guard they heard a shout from the back of the classroom.

"Sailor Moon you need to follow Mercury's instructions so you can defeat this youma!" Luna's voice carried to the front of the classroom.

"No one will help you Sailor Moon if I have anything to say about it!" cried back the youma seeming to have gotten closer to the pair of superheros.

"Sailor Moon you need to aim your attack to your left," Mercury shouted looking at the couple and youma through her google.

With that shouted Moon charged up her attack and threw it in the direction ordered to. Hearing a laugh instead she knew she missed. "You will never hit me Moon brat!" the laughing youma women taunted.

"Ugh this mist is getting annoying!" whispered Moon to Endymion

"We're going to have to wait for the mist to clear, charge up your attack for it," Endymion responded in the same voice as Moon. She nodded showing him that she heard him.

Minutes passed as the youma and heros tried to find each other with their blocked vision before the mist cleared. As the fog started to dissipate quickly Sailor Moon sent her attack at the unguarded youma. A screech echoed in the room as it quickly turned into dust. Moon and Endymion walked up to the shooken Mercury since this had been her first battle as a Sailor Senshi ever.

An angry yell came from behind them all, looking to see where it came from they all turned around to see a blonde man in a grey military attire. A cape billowed behind him as he made his entrance.

"You ruined too many of my plans child! You and your partner are going to pay for this!" cried the blonde man as he rushed forward with a fireball in both hands. A flurry of fireballs was sent their way, dodging the flames and backing up as the man came closer .

Getting tired of it all Endymion rushed the man without care for the fire flying his way and struck him with his broadsword. Dodging the broadsword the unknown man was then met with a kick to his gut. Spitting on the ground he pulled out a smaller sword and started clashing blades with Endymion. Loud clanks echoed and curses were heard as they both got hit one time or another by the other. Deciding to finally finish this Endymion put some of his powers into his sword and slashed at the blonde haired man.