Chapter one

Please keep reading, this chapter is wonky and I don't know how to help it but i swear it really does get better.

   I was experimented on for as long as I could remember; my whole life consisted of pricks and horrible exercises

   I was experimented on for as long as I could remember; my whole life consisted of pricks and horrible exercises. And yet, never once did i receive any type of explanation. It was just the way things were so i accepted it.
   The only thing that kept me going was my dream of being free. The scientists in the lab spoke of great wonders, like trees that tickled the tips of the sky, floating pieces of mountains, and strange animals. I wonder if I'll ever see it.
   I glanced at the door as the main scientist unlocked my cell and yanked me up by my arm. "Come on." He pulls me to the lab where i go nearly everyday.
   The group of scientists strip me down to where I'm only in my shorts and a tank top. They hooked me up to some machines and forced me onto the treadmill. "Move faster." A man said while typing into his computer. I huffed and pumped my legs to run faster, each second was torture.
   "I said move faster." The scientist says as he shocks me with a hurt stick. I don't understand the stick but all i know is that it shocks me.
   I whimpered and forced myself to move faster. By then my chest was heaving as i tried to get air into my lungs. Right when i start to feel light headed i hear a loud noise and some commotion going on.
   "Get her off." A female demands. I've never heard that voice before. My head turns and i see a woman and a man, both with a guns pointed towards the three scientists. Two raised their hands and the other one took me off.
   "Now give her to me." She sneers at them. The scientist pushed me towards her and I collapsed in front of her, my chest heaved as i tried to get air back into my lungs. The strange lady lifted me into her arms and turned my head away as the man shot the three scientists.
   I felt myself moving so i lifted my head from her shoulder. There we were, outside. I marveled at all of the different scents and sounds. The lady chuckled softly.
  I looked back down while blushing. "Where are we going?" The man walked in front of us with a gun his head jerking with every sound. My questions went unanswered yet again.
   The lady placed me into a strange machine and placed belts around me. "Here why don't you rest. When you wake up we'll be somewhere safe." I wiggled in the seat to get comfortable but i stopped when the female turned back towards me.
   She shimmied out of her vest before placing it over me. I suppose i did look rather pitiful in my too loose shirt. On most people an off the shoulder shirt would look like fashion but it just makes me look smaller and malnourished.
   I get handed headphones and as i place them on my head i wonder why i needed these. But as the machine began floating in the air it became clear. It was quite loud.