Chapter five

^Ella's Omaticayan clothes will be Mowgli's underwear and the wrap going around her chest like the one Lilo wears. Her hair goes to the bottom of her back but her Tsaheylu/braid thing goes to her thigh. And i just added the crown to show that she's of high status.

 And i just added the crown to show that she's of high status

———————————————————

The females continued to make my clothes, they've decided to use the large red shirt i was wearing already.

I've decided to go with a piece of red cloth wrapping around were my underwear would be and another cloth wrapping around my chest. The females said I didn't need it but I really wanted it. It made me feel less naked. But we left my hair in its natural state.

All of this took half my day, although  I didn't mind. These females were very nice. I don't know why though, I'm a sky person. I should be evil in their eyes.

When we were finished i asked the females how i looked. "Very nice." One said. "Adorable." Said another.

"What do we do now?" I questioned not knowing what I should be doing.

One of the older females held out her hand. But my hand was far too small for me to hold her hand comfortably so i latched onto her finger. "We will take you to the first level so you can be with the children your age."

As we were walking down the spiral i felt excited for my first day in the Omaticayan tribe. A whole new place to discover, new plants, new animals, but most importantly new people. When we reached the bottom I'm bombarded with na'vi children.

"Come on lets go play." A girl grabbed my hand and pulled me away. Turning slightly i wave towards the three females. They smiled at our antics.

We gathered in a group the older ones trying trying to come up with a game for us to play, I looked up and realized how tall everyone actually is. Even though I'm their age, I'm still half their size.

"Okay, Ralu will be the Thanator and we will be the hunters." One of the oldest na'vi children said. We all nodded. "Alright go and run i have to try and catch you."

I giggled and ran away with one of the children. Hearing foot steps chasing after us the other child ran faster. I tried to catch up but my tiny legs were no match for their longer ones but before i was caught i reached down and grabbed a large stick.

"Stay away! I have a bow and i will shoot!" I held the stick like one would hold a bow. The other 'hunters' grabbed sticks and did the same. The one playing the "Thanator" yelped and ran away. I started chasing him.

He got to his father and hid behind him. "Father! I'm a Thanator and they're going to shoot me!" The boy fake wailed. The male laughed at us.

"Stay away you foul Na'vi or i will eat you!" He fake roared and i shrieked in laughter and ran back to the other hunters. The male chased us his son behind him. By now many adults are laughing.

I squealed and ran past Mo'at. But before i could go far she lifted me away from the 'Thanator'. I squealed and clung to her arms.

"Hush now." Mo'at said putting me back on the ground. "Play time is over it's time for you children to go and help prepare dinner."

I nodded towards her and a younger boy grabbed my hand and began to lead me somewhere. But before we could go far we heard galloping of Direhorses and Tsu'tey yelling warnings.  Mo'at grabs me and lifts me into her arms keeping me safe. I don't understand why these people care for me this much...

We heard Eytukan yell, "Why do you bring another creature here?" Neytiri addresses Eytukan in Na'vi.
"I was going to kill him, but there was a sign from Eywa." He glowers at her as he responds, pointing at someone.

"I have said no dreamwalker will come here, to offend our home! His alien smell fills my nose." Neytiri stands her ground, answering in a respectful but not submissive tone.
"Father, many atokirina came to this alien."

Then i heard a voice I thought I'd never hear again "What's going on?" Typical sky person not knowing what's happening. Neytiri turns slightly to the person. "My father is deciding whether to kill you."

"Your father?" The male says looking over at Eytukan. "Uh, good to meet you, sir." He steps forward, offering his hand, and the hunters jump to restrain him, shouting. I get a peek at his face and noticed it was Jake. I wanted to squeal and run to him but now was probably not the best time.

But they all freeze as Mo'at yelled at them. "Step back!" Everybody looks up. Mo'at stands on the second level holding me, looking down.

"I will look at this alien." There is an expectant hush as Mo'at descends the core of Hometree, a kind of natural spiral staircase. "That is Mother. She is Tsahìk, the one who interprets the will of Eywa."

Jake looks at Neytiri like she's crazy. "Who's Eywa?"

Mo'at hands me over to Neytiri who takes me into her arms thankfully. The villagers stare silently as Mo'at circles slowly around Jake, examining his tail and the end of his Tsaheylu. Jake just stares at me with disbelief. I turn away not wanting him to see my tears.

"What are you called?" Mo'at says in English. "Jake Sully." Jake replies with no emotion.

She takes a long Thorn between her fingertips. With speed she strikes his chest. Jake flinches. Red blood wells up and Mo'at rubs some between her fingertip, she tastes it. Honestly that's disgusting.

Turning back towards jake she speaks again. "Why did you come to us?" Jake replies with determination clear in his voice. "I came to learn."

"We have tried to teach other Sky People. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."

"My cup is empty, trust me. Just ask
Doctor Augustine. I'm no scientist."

"What are you?" I know what he is, he's an idiot.

"I don't know. I was a Marine... uh, a
warrior. Of the Jarhead clan." I stifled a laugh by sticking my face into Neytiri's neck. Tsu'tey walks forward, "A warrior! I could kill him easily!"

But Eytukan stopped him by sticking him arm in front of the angry male. "No! This is the first warrior dreamwalker we have seen. We need to learn more about him."

"What's going on? What are they saying?" Mo'at ignored his question  and turned to us. "Daughter. You will teach him our way, to speak and walk as we do."