Adventure

(Y/n's POV)

I clap my hands together while looking out of the cave I was staying in, It was pretty clean for a cave. Today's the day I finally get out of this cave. To be honest I'm sacred of those little people, There loud, they scream even when I even say Hi to them, Which in my case is pretty Darn Rude! I mean I can't help it if I look like this! It's not like I'm going to eat them! I shake my head, I begin to walk out of the cave, Wow It's beautiful as always! Well It's time to go further out!

As I was traveling further out, I see a village! I make my way to the Village, I bend down to see a boy with Blonde Ash, "Hey! How are you so tall! Whoa! I bet you'd become a great magic knight!" He Yelled loudly, I smiled at his words. I knew of the magic knights the other giants when I was little taught me about them..."You think so?" I smiled brightly, "I'm Asta By the way! And one day I'll become the Wizard king!" The Boy named Asta yelled, somewhat proudly. "No He's not. Because I'm going to be Wizard king." A little person with black hair and cold eyes told me. I giggled making my pig tails move around in the wind.

Asta grins, "Bring it on Yuno! I'm Going to be the Wizard king!" Asta yelled at the new person called Yuno, "Hey! Giant lady! What's your name!" Asta yells at me. Yuno bonks his head, "Don't be rude." He said coldly, I smiled, "I'm Y/n L/n! but please call me Y/n!" I clapped my hands together, "If It's not trouble to ask, What do I need to become A magic knight?" I asked them.