Seven deadly sins

(Meliodas"s POV)

"I Wonder what Y/n's up to these days.." I said with a blank face, groping Elizabeths boobs, "S-Sir Meliodas! Why Don't we go find her? I-I mean I thought we are getting the seven deadly sins back together! I'll we need is Y/n and then We have found all the sins!" Elizabeth Blurted out. "It would be fun...It's boring without Y/n.." King said fawning over Y/n, "I don't mind." Ban said, I nod my head, while I stop groping Elizabeth. "How do we find her....?" I ask. I then realized we can just ask Merlin, she most likely knows, I was about to call out her name, "Well it seems she entered the Royal Knight Exams, So she's in The Royal capital now." Merlin said smirking cockily, "Alright, Merlin! teleport us to the Royal capital." Merlin snaps her fingers teleporting us.

-At the Boar Hat-

"Wait, Where did everyone go..." Gowther said tilting his head, like a clueless potato

(No One's Pov Royal capital)

Ban Was having a drinking contest with Meliodas, Elizabeth Looked at King, "I thought we were going to find Y/n?' Elizabeth asked confused, "We were until these two idiots decided to have a drinking contest!" King screeched, he really wanted to see his Y/n, King Made Y/n some new Bracers for her wrists, both of them were different color's one side blue other side gold, They are much stronger then the one's She's wearing now, he wanted to give Y/n a gift, hopefully it makes her happy, "Are you two done yet?" King crossed his arms huffing, he can't wait much longer.

Ban slams his cup on the table that was outside, people cheering them both on, "Heh You won this round captain! Next time I won't go easy on you!"

"I'm looking forward to it." Meliodas said with a goofy smile, They both get up,

"Alright lets go see Y/n!"