Royal Knight Exams pt 1

(Y/n's POV)

Asta, Yuno, and I were In line getting there grimore's Checked, I was at the very back of the line not wanting to step on anyone, or thing.

Lastly it was my turn, "Grimore." The man said tapping the table. "Oh- Uh." I brought up my Hammer, "I Don't really got one...I got this cool hammer instead!" I said cheerfully, "Amazing....Go on." The man said eyeing my giant hammer. It seemed to be some type of Arena, There were birds all over Asta, and other people, there was one bird on my head, just sitting there. I looked at Yuno, "Ooo! Wow! You have none!" I giggle, Yuno slightly grins, What was he grinning at? "They Finally flew off somewhere! sorry for bumping into you." Asta said to the rough looking man. His response made my eyes go wide scared. "I'll kill you brat, It appears your ready to die." He grabbed onto Asta's head.

I screamed, swinging my hammer at the man, "Leave Asta alone!! DON'T BE A BULLYYYY!!!" I yelled.

-Time skip, Y/n giving Captain Yami a lecture, No one's POV-

Captain Yami was looking up at the Beautiful giant, Yami's heart was beating at a fast past listening to The giant girl. His face turned red. Yami finally made up his mind, This Giant was going to be His.

"Captain, Are you alright? Your face is oddly to red?" Finral Said confused, Fintal walked up in front of Y/n, "Well Hello there Giant lady~ You look beautiful today." Finral flirted.

Yami's, Asta's and Yuno's eyes shoot to look at Finral, Giving him a deadly glare, 'Why is this bozo flirting with My. Y/n?' Yuno, thought. Everyone stopped glaring, hearing a booming voice.

The one who was zoned out was Y/n She did not even bother to listen to the man with the funny helmet. 'I miss captain Meliodas... I wonder what's he's doing! Maybe once I become a magic knight I'll go looking for him?' y/n thought, Y/n looked at everyone, they were flying on a broom, Y/n Grabs a giant Broom, looking around, She gets onto it closing her eye tightly trying to fly. It failed. She continues trying.

Yuno fly's next to Y/n, He points his finger at her broom, making it fly up, 'Hmph, She's going to have to thank me later, and maybe even...even....give me a kiss...' Yuno was thinking very naughty thoughts, he was standing on his own broom flying around keeping a close eyes on Y/n, He then looks at Asta, not even bothering to help him.

Once they all finished the magic, Tests, Yuno was sure he and Y/n passed since he helped her flawlessly. Now it was time to duel, Everyone was picking there partner's. Y/n looked around looking for a partner to duel with, "Hey, Would you like to be my partner." A blonde hair lady asked flipping her wavy hair, the woman was thinking, for a giant she does look childish. "Oh! I would love to!" Y/n said happily. "Don't be so happy when you lose, Disgusting giant." The blonde woman said with a sassy hair flip.

'H-Huh? Oh no? Is she a bully!? I'll have to teach her!' The giant said raising her fist up in the air.