The Royal Capital

(Y/n's POV)

Grab

Grab

Grab!

GRAB!!

"WAKE UP!!" Asta's voice yelled in my ear Gripping on it with his small hands, I whine, I slowly begin to sit up, "Whoa! I'm still in here!!!" Asta screeched. I grab him with two of my fingers, setting him down on my head. "Why did you wake me up, I was having the best dream!!" I drool, "I was cooking roasted pig and eating it, YUM!"

"Cute..." I heard Asta mumble. "Did, you say something?" I decided to play it off....I mean, I must of heard him wrong? right?
"Oh! Yea, you better get up! Yuno and I are going to the Royal Capital, And I mean...Since Your My-Our, friend I'd thought you'd like to travel with us."

"Yes! Yes! I would love to!" I jumped up from joy, Asta almost falling off my head. "When are we leaving!!!" I yelled in joy, "Right now." I hear Yuno's voice, I look around. Yuno then floats over in front of my face, "When did you get here- Wait how are you flying?" I asked, "I've been here the whole nig- I just got here...And I'm using wind magic to make me float in the air." He said somewhat coldly. "Alright! Let's go to the Capital, where the magic knights entrance exams are!" Asta screeched. I gently take Asta off my head, setting him somewhat close to Yuno. "Lead the way! I'm somewhat....new to everything here! So, I have no idea where this "Capital" is!" My face turned red, from embarrassment, I cross my arms, "I mean! I-I can find it by myself! I'm not a little girl.." I pout,

"It's alright, Everyone needs help sometimes.." Yuno's voice slightly calmed me down, I nod my pig tails swishing all around. "You're Right!" I smiled brightly. Asta begins to leave, the giant skull That we all were in.

Once we exit Hage Village, I learned the name from some village girls! they were oddly nice.
I look to Asta and Yuno to see them racing, I run after, faster then the both of them, I grin. I glance towards the both of them seeing them stare at me in awe,

-Small time skip

"Whoa! Is this the Capital?! It's so amazing!" Asta said in amazement, Most people were looking at me, I let out a huff of air. Yuno looks up at me, he closes his eyes, "Stop, looking at her. You're making her Nervous, Don't you know it's rude to stare." Yuno said sternly, most people look away slightly frightened. "Thank you..." I mumbled to him.

I sniff something in the air, I drool, "What's that yummy smell!?" I bend down, to see a little old lady, holding some snake looking things, She smiles up at me, "Would you like one deary?" the old lady said gently. "Yes! please! Oh.. I don't have any money to pay with." I said sadly, "It's alright, you may have it for free!"

I smiled brightly, "Thank you!" I take the fried snake on a stick out of her hands, I grab the snake off of the stick, eating it all.."Yum!" I handed the stick to the old lady, she then throws it in a basket. "Thanks again!" I yelled, catching up with yuno and Asta.

-Wizard kings/ Julius POV-

"Amazing!" I begin to walk into a dark alley, turning back into myself, instead of the old woman. "Sir! You have more paper work to do!" Marx said using spacial magic to contact me. I pout, "Yes! yes! I'm on my way."

I then remember the giant girl, Such a beautiful and rare race! I will surely make her mine!