☼ Chapter IV ☼

picture; Derik Seilyar

song; "Foxy, Foxy (KiTheory Remix)" by Rob Zombie

author's note; So, I know it took a really long time to update, but I had went out of town for my sister's high school graduation and then my son's birthday was literally a week and a half after that so I was home in CA and then working a lot to make up my therapy session hours with my kiddos. But, I am home and there will be no more distractions.

This story will be updated every Sunday as long as nothing comes up and I am able to write and edit a chapter.

New story Spillage will be posted July 1st! It is a Young Adult and Romance novel and one that will require trigger warnings as it deals with mature content and subjects. Look out for notifications about those two!

Comment + Vote, enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

Lustrous jade orbs reflected back to me in the mirror, surveying my appearance for the night. My dark and wild, kinky curls were sculptured into a tamed mane for once, and my curvaceous lips were coated with a deep red lipstick that heavily contrasted against my eyes, but complimented my warm brown skin.

The natural cat-eye shape my eyes held had been intensified by the winged liner I now wore. I was wearing a form fitting crimson halter top that wrapped around my neck and was open at the shoulders with long, flowing sleeves.

There was a deep slit in the center of the blouse that graciously revealed my breasts and upper torso. I had paired the scarlet shirt with a pair of stark white, skin-tight distressed jeans.

They were one of my favorite pairs since they made my butt look so nice. The curves of my chest and hips and ass were all completely visible, and I smirked at my reflection in admiration. I looked hot.

"Whoa," Lorelai had entered my bedroom, adjusting a hoop earring. She took a moment to indulgence in my appearance before that familiar slow smile spread over her lips.

"Eat your heart out, baby." My tone was flirtatious as I playfully twirled around for her to get a better look. When I was facing her again, I put my hands on my hips and chuckled.

"One of the main reasons we're friends is because you're easy on the eyes." Lorelai countered dismissively and I gaped at her in mockingly offended fashion.

"You're lucky you're cute, too." I told her, shoving her lightly.

Lorelai looked gorgeous tonight. She was wearing a simple black and form-fitting long sleeved t-shirt and a dark blue jean skirt with fishnet leggings underneath.

She'd paired the outfit with a pair of calf-high black boots, a pair almost identical to the ones I was wearing, with a short heel and her favorite leather jacket.

Her steely eyes were surrounded in brown shadow, creating a warm-toned smoky eye and she was wearing red lipstick as well.

Lorelai had also braided her hair earlier in the day to create natural waves in her usually unyieldingly straight waist-length chocolate hair.

"Whatever," She scoffed at me and tossed me my own leather jacket. "Let's go, Princess." After shrugging on my jacket, I glued myself to Lorelai's heels as we raced out of the co-ed dormitory and ducked into the icy air outside.

Lorelai led the way through the forest, running with an inhumane speed and twirling and dodging around trees with supernatural skill.

We must've ran about seven or eight miles into the woods before the heady thumping of bass finally kissed my ears. Exhilaration shot through me and a sly smirk graced my lips.