❁ I'll Wait For You ❁

﹏ 👙 ﹏

Three years later

"What were you talking about with that girl?"

"Just a bunch of projects we'll have this year, we've been busy with it really. I don't want to mess it all up." Yuu explained after he swallowed another bite of his croissant.

It was their routine on Saturday morning, waking up early to eat breakfast together, like a proper family. It had been like this since a year ago when Mika asked Yuu to move in with him. Of course Guren and Shinya had their own doubts about it but Yuu convinced them that nothing would happen between the two of them. Even if there were, Yuu doubted Mika would kick him out of the house immediately only because they broke up (as if it was possible for them). He was the most considerate person he had ever known.

After then, they were as close as they ever had, like wheels and tires, can not be separated. Even though Mika was now in local Uni whilst Yuu had yet to finish his high school, it didn't change anything, if anything they became stronger and stronger as the time passed.

By then, Yuuichirou took ahold the position of being the president of Monarch Association of Student Councils. He couldn't believe himself. The used to be reckless boy who never got better grade than a C, could ever been given the responsibility to lead the biggest organization in school. But with Mika's help at the time, he did better than ever and now all he achieved was an A in every subject. He was quite proud of himself honestly.

Mika's career also had been better than ever. He had become a more professional model and his name had gotten famous, as in a bunch of modelling companies had asked him to model under the name of their managements. However, he decided to focused more on his study first. He said it could bring more profit with his intelligence. Yuu had wiped the tears in the corner of his eye when he heard him confessed it.

"You know you will get this done eventually and it's gonna be spectacular. I'm sure of it." Mika reassured him.

"Thank you, Mika." Yuu smiled. Then, in a second it faded when he remembered something. "Mika?"

"Yes, Yuu-chan?" Mika who sat beside him, turning to face him, giving him all the attention.

"If you want to achieve your dreams, don't let me get in the way. You know, you shouldn't be holding back because of me."

Mika sighed. He had explained to Yuu about how he got the chance to model all around the world once he graduated with the best honor, which meant he got the highest grades in his university. The thing is Mika was extremely smart, he could easily draw plenty of companies he wanted to work with, just named it and they came to him right away. And the first benefit came through his step-father, Ferid, whom offered him to move to America so he could advance his skill there. And Mika refused.

Yuu believed it was because of him but Mika denied it. And it was true though, he wanted Yuu to finish his school first before dragging him to all around the world. Call him selfish, but he honestly could already picture his future with him. He wanted to settle down with him, forever.

"Baby." Mika took his hand in his, pulling his chin to look up at him. "I want to be with you. I'll wait a million times if it means I get to be with you. I can't picture myself without you."

Mika definitely sounded sappy and he didn't regret it because it was how he truly felt.

Yuu stayed quiet. The love of his life was sitting in front of him saying all those words without any hesitant.

He wanted to be with me, the thought brought him into tears.

Mika quickly caught them before they even dared to land on Yuu's cheeks. "Don't cry, Yuu-chan."