Chapter 3

Tiffany threw the towel one side walking towards her laptop she decided to play her playlist while she gets dressed. She liked to play her music loud, she liked to dance and sway her body feeling the music and how the artist sings with emotion.

She liked Ciara and the way she expresses her emotions in her songs especially her new album. Tiffany could relate to her music. She started singing loud to her favourite tune "no more drama no more pain, get it right I love myself I am never going to fall because I love myself "but her all-time favorite artist would have to be Sam Smith but it could also be because Josh used to sing the album to her whenever they drove somewhere.

Oh, Josh what should she do? she never felt so directionless when it comes to him. She does not want to make the same mistake over and over and she was feeling tired just thinking about the whole situation.

She started getting dressed slowly while staring at her phone hoping that the answer will somehow appear in thin air or even a sign that says big and bold not to respond and ignore like he has been doing.

" 1 year "really Josh she started mumbling to herself. Standing only in her undies she took a look in the mirror she noticed she had a blue bruise on her leg she must have bumped into something at work and did not even notice. Tiffany skin was very fair seemed like she never been in the sun so white and pale she was. She looked at her chest and took her breast in both her hands squeezing them a little. Smiling with herself she thought she was just being silly now cupping her breast. She had perfect breasts not too big not to small and they fit perfectly with her body. She was a size 36B so finding the right bra was very easy no hassles in that department. She pulled the sweater over her head and walked to her bed.

The weather was really hot the whole apartment was hot and she hoped she would be able to get some sleep. She picked up her cell phone and looked at the time it was just after 1 o'clock the morning, she groaned and started typing on her phone and replied to his message.

Hi, I am okay thank you. I haven't heard from you in a long time hope you are all good.

xoxo xoxo

T

Satisfied with the reply she put her phone down and got into bed and she drifted off into a slumber. She was rolling in bed feeling uncomfortable and she woke up feeling frightened. She had a nightmare. She couldn't remember much but she was suddenly not tired anymore and was awake. she looked at the clock on the wall and it showed it was just after 5 am. I'm screwed she thought she didn't have enough sleep and in a few hours she has to get up for work and if her morning started off like this then she will be grumpy whole day. She decided the best would be to go for a jog to clear her mind and then she would come have coffee and get done for work. Tiffany ended up getting herself up and walked to her laptop she opened it and went to look at some emails. The emails she received were mostly updates and job alerts. She cleaned out her mailbox and stumbled upon an email that was in her junk mail folder but the email was sent to her 5 months ago.

The email was from Josh. She read the email but it was very plain like Josh straight to the point and forward. She like that about him his personality was vibrant. He was funny and arrogant. He knew what he wanted and sexually he has proven that point over and over. He was successful to her but he was studying his ass off and trying to be the best in his field. He was an engineer and he was good at his job. He traveled a lot and he went to places she could only dream off. Josh was not the type that liked to talk about his past or his life. He was always on the go and if he's not working then he went to a restaurant to go eat but his laptop went everywhere with him so he was a workaholic.

 She remembered he used to sit late nights with his work and the nights she spends at his place he was not in bed with her and when she went to go look for him he would have his head buried in books and on his laptop. She couldn't wrap her head around how a guy like him makes time for her when he is always so busy. He made her feel special and that's why she loved him so much, she still does her heartaches whenever she thinks of him and the memories. It makes her sad and depressed when she knows she deserves better. She has never doubted him and she knew there always had to be a reason for the things he has done. He has never lied to her and she hoped that was true but how can she trust a guy she went on a blind date with when all her previous relationship was such lies and deceit. It made any sane woman think twice about how guys operate. Her heart was broken and the only person who could heal it was always busy or on an adventure who knows.

Shaking her head, she told herself she will not go down the rabbit hole again because the last time it almost destroyed her if it wasn't for Stacey she would not be here right now. Stacey saved her life and with that thought, she was thankful to be alive and healthy.

to be continued ..........

drop your comments