Chapter 2

Before I start this probably terrible chapter, I have news. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A COVER🥳🥳🥳! I mean it's not what I was looking for but it'll do. Well that's it. Enjoy. Or don't.
~
"Knock knock." spoke a cheerful lady at my door.
"Hey Ms. Debby." I said still trying to catch my breath.

Ms. Debby is the closest thing I have to a mom here. Well really she's the closest thing any of us have to a mom. She's in her twenties and is pretty chill but also really protective of everyone here. She's also one of my closest friends.

By this time Ms. Debby had already made her way to the other side of the bed and sat down.
"You had that dream again didn't you?" she asked in hushed concerned tone, petting my hair.I nodded slowly, not making eye contact.
Since she's one of the only workers here who actually show interest in me I told her about the reoccurring dream I've been having for the past fifteen years since the incident.

She gave me a quick remorseful look before stopping herself when she realized I finally lifted my head up to look at her. "Hey Ty"she said with a smirk, patting my back, "I think I know what'll make you feel better."

I gave her a confused look.

"They're giving out your favorite in the cafeteria." she said nudging my arm.
"STRAWBERRY WAFFLES WITH WHIPPED CREAM?!" I screamed as I jumped up and down on the bed. "YUP!" Debby screamed in response, joining me in my jumping session.
We then both flopped back down on the bed and bursted out laughing.

"Oh by the way someone's here to see you." Ms. Debby said after finally calming down.
"Brendon!" she called. Soon after Brendon stood in front of the door and looked from me to Ms. Debby. Once she nodded her head Brendon came running in and tackling me onto the bed.

"I'll meet you boys downstairs." And with that Ms. Debby walked out the door and headed to the cafeteria.

"Hey Tyjo! How'd you sleep?! You look like sh*t."

"Wow thanks Bren." I said sarcastically.
"That's what friends are for." Brendon said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading us down to the lunch room to meet with the rest of our gang.
~
Like I said this is terrible and really boring but I promise it'll get interesting at some point 😅 bye bye lovelies