Chapter 11: Friend (Fren) Please (Pt.2)

After getting away from the secret and not so secret gays, Josh and I continued to run down the hall to our class. We got yelled at by multiple teachers but we don't talk about that. Once we were near Mr. Radke's door , or Mr. R for short because it was even hard for me to pronounce the guys last name, we started slowing down.

"Boys." Mr. Radke greeted us with a smirk, already knowing we were up to no good. I gave a small wave and Josh offered a nod in response as we walked in. We could barely contain our laughter when we got in, causing side-eye from the whole class. Especially the one person I was totally happy to see back. Dallon.

Of course he'd have to come back today. I said to myself as I saw him give a devilish grin. Well time to face the magic.

Time jump, Josh's POV-

Once everyone got settled into the class Ty and I got separated; I got seated near this chick named Advil or something and Tyler in front of this Dallon guy.

From what I'm seeing every now and then when I look over the dickhead keeps f*cking with him for some reason. I try not to let it get to me but I can't. Ty seems like such a cool guy, so why would anyone try messing with him.

Whatever, I told myself, trying to convince that I didn't care, I'll just ask him about it later.

2nd time skip wooo-woop! Back to Ty's POV

Once class was finally over I packed up my stuff so and headed out the door to wait for Josh. Surprisingly Dallon wasn't being too much of a dick today, shocking I know, but I still don't feel safe.

As I walked out the door and turned the corner, I was meet with a fist that assured me I was correct. I fell back from the impact, (Oh bars) hitting my head on the hard tile floor.

"So you thought I wouldn't come back for your a** after you and your gay friend got me in trouble?" Dallon asked, kicking me in the stomach. "You're gonna pay for what you did, messing my record." Another blow to the stomach. At this point my vision has gotten blurry. (blurryface)

I could see Dallon mouth moving and each time it closed I gotta punch. I started to feel myself blacking out when suddenly I saw a figure pounce on Dallon, knocking them both onto the hard tile floor

Then everything when black like my soul...

Welp lovelies that's it for now haha, sorry not sorry.

I'm sorry I don't update often, I just don't have the motivation, especially sense I feel as though no one is interested in this except for iwishiwasjoshdun. However because I love and care about them, and because I enjoy writing this, Imma keep going.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll get recognized..lol doubt it 😂🤧 any whooo, that's all for now.

Bye byeeee 🤗