Chapter 5

After I was finally done with my last class I started heading to my room.

As I was walking with my head down I suddenly felt some heavy arms push me to the floor.

"What the f-"

"Friend, how was class?" I heard a voice say.

Dallon.

"Good until you showed up." I said trying to pull myself back up, but immediately being shoved back down.

Dallon was now on top of me, pinning me down so I could not move.

"Ya know I didn't appreciate you and your gay friend embarrassing me in front of Brendon like that."

"Well you must be gay too, if you care so much about Brendon so much. Isn't that right Dal?" I said, knowing what would come right after I said it.

BAM. Dallon's fist slammed flat against my eye. Great, 'nother bruise from this prick.

"HEY WEEKES, STOP BEING A DICK AND GET TO ROOM."

As soon as those words left that man's mouth I could feel the extra weight leave me and I could hear foot steps running in a different direction.

Once I opened my eye I saw Mr. Biersack and Brendon looking down at me, Mr. Biersack's hand extended out for me.

"Thanks Andy." I said, wincing slightly as he helped me to my feet.

"What about me?! I'm the one who called him h- "

"And thank you to you too Brendon." I said cutting him off, rolling my eyes playfully.

"It's not a problem Ty,that guy's a huge prick." Mr. Biersack said, turning around to see Dallon peeking his head out of the door. He gave him a quick death glare before he put his head back into his room. "I'm gonna go talk with him, Brendon can walk you to your room. He has some exciting news."

As soon as he said that Brendon perked up like a little puppy and nodded excitedly.

He then took my arm and started walking me down the hall. I gave Andy a quick little wave and continued walking with Brendon as he talked about Ryan.

~

After walking for what seemed like hours while Bren kept talking about Ryan grabbing his a**, we finally made it to my door.

As I was about to say goodbye to Brendon he had me off.

"Ty?" he said, playing with his hands nervously.

"Yeah?" I responded a little concerned.

"I need to tell you something and I really really really don't want you to be mad because I'm really happy about this but I know you'll probably be really upset about it and-"

"Hey." I said cutting his little rambling cession short. "I could never be mad at you."

I gave him a reassuring smile and sent me a little smirk in return, letting out a small chuckle. "Alright alright, gimme a sec before I start crying."

He took a deep breath and scratched the small of his neck.

"A family... wants to adopt me."

I stood there, eyebrows raised. Wow, he hasn't had someone interested in adopting him in months.

"Dang Bren, that's... that's great." I stated happily with a hint of sadness. "I'm happy for ya man."

He gave me his well known adorable smile. "Thanks Ty, I'm really glad you're happy for me."

"Of course." I said forcing a smile. "I'll help you pack up your stuff tomorrow if you want."

"Sounds good." Brendon said grinning, giving me a hug.

I hugged him back, trying to push back my tears.

"Night Tyler, love you man!" He said as he let go and ran to his room.

"Love you too dickhead!" I yelled back jokingly, opening my door and walking in.

~
As I lie in bed I think about what Brendon told me.

I'm happy for him, I really am. It's just he's always been like a brother to me and I don't wanna lose him. I already know I'm never getting adopted any time soon. What if he forgets about me? What if we never see each other again? What if he-

"Good night Tyler, sleep tight." Ms. Debby said as she poked her head in, interrupting my thoughts.

"N-night, you too." I said, still a little shaken up from her scaring me, (and crying)

As she was about to close the door, I stopped her "M-ms. Debby?"

"Hmm?" she hummed. "Do you think you think Brendon will forget about me?"

After those words left my mouth a tear I didn't know I was holding fell, Debby immediately rushed in and hugged me. "No no of course he won't, y'all are best friends. He could never forget you, okay?"

I nodded, sniffling as Ms. Debby rubbed little circles into my back to try and calm me down.

"Get some rest alright? I know you're tired." she said with a smirk. I nodded once again, wiping my eyes.

As she stood up and walked over to the door, I stopped her yet again.

"Ms. Debby?" "Yes Tyler?" "Thank you." I said, giving her a smile.

She returned the smile and and blew me a kiss, walking out the door.

I plopped my head back down on my pillow and closed my eyes, quietly preparing myself for another night of my nightmare.

||-//

This took me way too long (my attention span is too short XD) At first I wasn't sure if I should even continue writing this but then I started thinking of good ideas for later chapters that I thought were cool that I've seen in other fics.

Btw I've been drawing Brendon Urie (kinda sucks but ehh). If you guys wanna see it let me know. I might draw Ryan next.

Anywho that's it for now. Bye lovelies 💕