Chapter 12: Friend(Fren)Please Pt. 3

Blurryface POV:
You thought you'd get rid of me that easily Ty? How could you think that, friends just don't abandon each other like that. Isn't that right Ty-Guy?

Friend Please.

Josh's POV:

"Yeah I beat the douche up, so what? If you were in my situation you would've done the same! You just expected me to just not do sh-!"

"Hey now!" Hailey interrupted my thoughts, clamping her hand over my mouth. "I understand why you did it but you can't just go around beating people up because you can. We can't have a repeat of last time."

I yanked her hand away, glaring up at her in my seat. I hate it when she brings that one up.
"Listen Josh," Debby softy spoke, getting down to my level. "Hailey and I appreciate what you did for Tyler, and I bet Ty does too. But I also know Tyler wouldn't like the thought of you getting yourself into trouble because I can tell he really likes you and he doesn't want you getting hurt."

I light rose tint started forming on my cheeks. Does he really like me? I wonder if he likes me as much as I'm starting to like him.

"Say, how bout we go check up on him." Debby insisted, Hailey nodding in agreement. I nodded vigorously, determined to see if my fren was doing okay.

//-||

Tyler's POV:

Somehow when I finally woke up, I was already in my bed. I immediately got scared sh*tless when I realized Andy in the corner of my room, I assume he brought me in here.

"Yeah I had found Josh beating that Dallon kid up next to ya." Andy explained as he walked to my side of the bed, sitting down cautiously to not hurt me. "I quickly called Hailey, Debby, and some other staff members to break up the fight. After they were escorted, I grabbed grabbed you and carried you to your room."

After talking for a bit Andy thought I'd wanna have a chat with the sweetest guy I know.

"I'LL BEAT HIM TO A F*CKING PULP THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!" Brendon yelled over the phone, nearly blowing my eardrums out. "Bren you know for a fact you can't fight." I laughed out, hurting a little from it.

There was suddenly a long silent pause.

"...you may be right but still!" Brendon shouted, breaking the quiet. I chuckled, hurting my sides in the process. I quietly winced in pain, not wanting to set him off more than already.

"I heard that!" Brendon said abruptly. Of course he did, the giant forehead hears all. "But no worries, I'll be sure to tell Ryan and all them about what happened so we can all plot together!"

"How the hell are you gonna in touch with them? They don't all have access to phones like us." I said in confusion. "Umm we have a Zoom chat duh. But you would only know that if you ACCEPTED THE INVITE."

Just then I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" Brendon, Andy, and I all called out. I practically glared at Brendon through the phone.

Debby and Hailey slowly walked in, a mix of both sympathetic and cheesy smiles on their faces. "Hey Ty." Hailey greeted a little too over-excitedly. "Someone's here to see you." Debby added, them both moving aside to let the mysterious person enter.

Without warning, Josh walked through the door, a sympathetic look on his face as he scratched the back of his head nervously. "Hey Ty."

"Who that?! Is it the new guy, is he hot?" Brendon questioned suggestively. "O-okayyy Brendon I'll call you back later byeeee!" I rushed out quickly, a blush beginning to form.

"No wait-!" Before Brendon could say anymore to embarrass me I quickly hung up the phone and handed it to Andy. Everyone gave me a puzzled look, Debby trying her hardest to stifle her laugh. I let out a nervous laugh, trying my best to break the tension.

"Anyways." Andy said awkwardly, clearing his throat. "I'll leave you guys alone, take care." "Yeah same here, cya fellas!" Hailey said, the two of them leaving out of the room.

Debby slowly walked up to me, placing a kiss atop my head. "Be nice." She whispered, I gave a small nod. With that she walked to the door, rubbing Josh's shoulder along the way, and then walked out.

Before I could have the chance utter something, Josh rushed over to my side and took my hand. He then looked deeply into my eyes with his mocha ones and said only this:

"Fren please."

💛

It's honestly sad I've become more comfortable writing this than with What A Boy Wants (something I used to always write stories about). Ig it's because I've been working on this more but like still man XD. Any who hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, feel free to give me suggestions if you'd like.

I wanna get to know my lovely frens so telling something about you and I'll tell you some stuff about me 🙃.

Welp that's it for now, bye lovelies 💞