Chapter 1

So, idk if you guys knew this before but kinda ship Dramoine and I've read many Tumblr posts about them and I couldn't help but imagine Jack and Elsa in their places so here's something that was on my mind.

The day at Hogwarts started like any other normal day. The calm early morning air still weighed down on the tall towers, birds chirped in the air, the Whomping Willow stood in its place like a normal tree, the ghosts prepared themselves for the day whereas the students-

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!!"

Elsa sighed and hung her head, closing her book as she rubbed a hand down her face in frustration. She turned her head and found Mr Frollo run out of the main gates with his hands stuck in a bucket each.

A few students hanging around the lake snickered when they saw his plight, but did nothing to help him. Because everyone knew who was behind it, and whose name Frollo was screaming at the top of his lungs. The Professor was known for his unfair punishments for even the simplest of things so it was no surprise to anyone that he had been pranked.

Elsa yelped when she heard movement above her and almost groaned out loud when she saw the culprit in question poking his head out from amid the leaves.

"May I know what business you might have in the tree, Mr Frost?" She asked, trying hard to not roll her eyes.

Jackson- or Jack, as everyone else called him- jumped down and landed on all fours next to her, a scowl etched on his handsome face.

"Well well well, if it isn't for Ms Snow Queen," He smirked, a nasty 'I-totally-hate-your-guts' smirk rather than the 'hello-ladies' playboy smirk he usually had.

"What did Professor Frollo do this time?" Elsa asked, turning back to book.

"None of your business." He replied casually, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he looked over at the lake.

"And you couldn't have run away somewhere else?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, the school grounds are not your property. All of us have equal rights to roam wherever we want. Meaning that I can hide wherever I want. Besides, I've been here for more than an hour. So you're the one who was supposed to leave." Jack argued back.

"Well, you could have just told me to leave when I first arrived." Elsa pointed out, standing up with her closed book in hand and the two just stood there, glaring at each other.

His eyes sure are pretty... Especially with that natural snowflake design in them...

Realising where her thoughts were leading to, Elsa quickly turned away to hide her light blush and started towards gates of the school.

.....

Elsa took quick steps to the Ravenclaw tower, cursing herself for admiring his eyes and how she thought he was handsome. In her rage, she failed to notice Mr Frollo standing a few steps ahead, still in search of the guy behind the prank, his hands still suspended in the glue-filled buckets.

But to her misfortune, he spotted her right away.

"Ah, Ms Winters!" He called out.

Elsa groaned inwardly -but turned to meet him with a polite smile on her face. "Yes, Professor?"