Chapter 2

Almost the entire Hall gasped, unable to believe he just said that.

"Sir?" Elsa stepped back, shocked by his courage to blame her out of nowhere.

"Such insolence!" Frollo yelled suddenly. "I never expected such behaviour from you, Ms Winters!"

Elsa groaned internally. Now he's throwing a tantrum.

"But sir-"

"Hello, everyone!"

The students turned and saw Jack, casually strolling in, his signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Mr Frost?" Frollo's eye twitched.

What the heck are you doing, Frost?! Elsa scolded him in her head.

She showed her confusion and anger on her face when she caught his eye across the room but he merely continued smirking as he came and stood next to her. He made a show of looking around and finally saw the tie in Frollo's hands.

"Oh my, Professor! Thank you so much for finding my tie!" Jack gave him the biggest grin ever seen and snatched the tie back. "I was worried that I had lost it! Seems like it had been with you all along!"

"The tie is yours?" Frollo blinked. "How did it end up in my office?"

"Ah, it was there? Hans probably left it there by mistake when he went to your office." He gave the most innocent smile of all times.

"Ms Westergaard?" Frollo looked around and found him in the crowd.

"Yup. I saw him coming out of your office, wearing gloves covered with glue. Is there a problem?" Jack asked.

Frollo glared at Jack before setting his eyes on Hans. "A word, Mr Westergaard?"

Hans glared at Jack as he walked through the students and followed Frollo.

Everyone started talking and gossiping among themselves but Jack was the least bothered as he grabbed Elsa's hand and dragged her out of the Hall. They kept running until they reached the tree under which Elsa had been sitting in the morning.

"Is it true?" Elsa asked, taking a seat on the ground as Jack sat down with her.

"What is?"

"That Hans pranked him."

"Yup." Jack leaned and settled against the trunk.

"I thought it was you," Elsa said.

"Just because Frollo was screaming my name doesn't mean it was me, Snowflake." He started, resting the back of his head on his palms as he closed his eyes.

"...snowflake?" Elsa titled her head in confusion.

Jack's eyes shot wide and his face turned into an adorable shade of pink, and Elsa felt her heart flutter at the sight.

"Forget it." He mumbled.

"What was that?" Elsa leaned closer as if she couldn't hear him.

"I said you suck." Jack glared at her.

Elsa rolled her eyes and pulled up her knees and hugged them before placing her head on them as she looked at him. "You still didn't answer my first question."

Jack sighed and he ran his hand through his hair -which, Elsa assures you, definitely did not look absolutely hot and gorgeous. "Hans and I obviously can't stand each other. But yesterday we may have insulted each other a bit too much. I guess he wanted revenge so he decided it would be nice to get me caught by Frollo.