Chapter 4

"Elsa you can't go like that!"

Elsa stopped and caught herself from falling forward. Her sister, however, didn't stop and bumped right into her as she entered the Ravenclaw Tower. Elsa fell on her butt with Anna sprawled out in front of her with her face on Elsa's stomach. Both of them winced as laughter echoed throughout the room when their friends came and helped them up.

"Sorry about that," Anna giggled sheepishly as she smoothed her skirt.

Elsa just sighed and gave her an unamused glare. "You need to be more careful, Anna."

"Yeah, I know," Anna shrugged before glancing down again, "but seriously Elsa, you need to change!"

"What? Why?" Elsa looked down at her outfit for the day. "What's wrong with my uniform?"

"Elsa, you're going out on a date with the school hottie, not a meeting with the school principal," Anna deadpanned.

"See? I told you, didn't I?" Rapunzel shook her head lightly.

"I still don't see what is wrong with wearing my uniform. Now that I'm the Head Girl, I need to show the right example of being a student to all my peers. I can't wear muggle clothes while on a school outing." Elsa crossed her arms.

"Elsa, you need to chill," Astrid stated before spinning Elsa around and pushing her up the stairs, "There's nothing wrong with wearing what you want while going to Hogsmeade out of all places, no matter whether you're Head Girl or not. Now, move up quickly, we need to doll you up."

The girls quickly moved Elsa back to her dorm which she shared with Belle and a few other girls. They went through all of her Muggle clothes and picked out a few garments before Merida and Rapunzel left to get something from the latter's possession.

"I don't think that's gonna help me withstand the cold," Elsa stated, staring at the high waisted black jeans and white blouse that Anna had pulled out.

"Just wait and watch, sister dearest," Anna smirked, pulling at Elsa's uniform which made her yelp in surprise. "Strip, quick. The cold doesn't bother you so what's the point?"

"The point," Elsa paused, pulling on the jeans before buttoning it up, "is that people are gonna be staring at me weirdly if I'm standing in the snow wearing just jeans and a blouse."

"And that's exactly why," Rapunzel yelled as she burst through the room, "we brought this!"

In her hands was a long light blue coat and black boots. Elsa just stared, speechless, at all her friends who started complimenting Rapunzel for bringing it to school.

In a few minutes, Anna finished her makeup just as Astrid finished her hairstyle. Rapunzel helped her shrug on the coat and Merida just sat back and munched on an apple.

"Look at her, all grown up and looking gorgeous," said Anna with a choked voice as she stared at Elsa with pride.

"Our Elsa, going on a date," Rapunzel joined her, wiping non-existent tears.

"With Jack Frost out of everyone," Astrid chuckled, patting Elsa's head before she was shoved away.

"Thank you for weirding me out, girls," Elsa rolled her eyes as she wore her boots, letting a small smile creep onto her lips. "And thank you for the outfit as well."

"Aw, no problem lass," Merida grinned after which she took a huge bite of the apple in her hand.

"What did you even do though?" Rapunzel asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I walked with you to get the coat. Isn't that enough?" Merida scowled.

Elsa walked behind her friends as they walked down the stairs. Her mind went back to pondering about what Hans and Jack could've been speaking about. Everyone had been pretty busy that week as the Professors tried to complete as many portions possible to avoid cramming too much the next week after the Hogsmeade visit so she couldn't ask him about it. They hadn't had any time to talk a lot, except for the brief greetings shared in class and a few minutes of a conversation after dinner when their entire group decided to come together and talk. They'd bicker as always and just before leaving, Jack would tell her he's looking forward to their date, leaving Elsa blushing and fending off her curious girlfriends.