Teldryn Sero x Reader

I'm thinking of titling oneshots:3

This one is called, "Christmas in Solstheim"

WARNING(S): Lots of feels ahead! If you continue, here! *Hands you three boxes of tissues and your own carton of your favorite ice cream* Good luck! 

'Twas the day before Christmas. Everyone was showing their jolliness and their brightest smiles. Except....they weren't at all. Teldryn Sero, my follower and best friend, was moody and very, very grumpy. My housecarl, Valdimar, was constantly upset. Even Meeko, my dog, was upset. I sighed and grabbed Teldryn's hand, bringing him back to Earth from his deep thoughts. I pulled him behind a tree, slightly blocking him from going anywhere. I had sadness stuck on my face like glue. He tilted his head.

"What?" He demanded.

"Why are you so upset? Tomorrow's Christmas! You should be showing your Christmas cheer!" Teldryn scoffed, looking away.

"Christmas is as useless as bandits with iron daggers." I put my hands on his shoulders, then slowly and hesitantly lifted up his helmet. His angry expression quickly changed to surprise, and he looked to the snowy ground, trying to hide his face.

"Give me that back." He whispered angrily.

"Teldryn,...please,...just tell me if there's a real reason why you hate Christmas! It's such a glorious holiday! You get plenty of gifts, you see your friends and family-"

"THAT'S IT, DON'T YOU SEE?! You get to see your friends and your family! I don't get to see anyone!" Teldryn's red eyes glowed from the luminosity of the blazing star in the sky shining down to the white snow, reflecting it back to his orbs. I saw tears run down his cheeks. I frowned.

"Teldryn I didn't....I didn't know...I'm sorry...." Teldryn grabbed my hands, bringing them down and intertwined our fingers making my face redder...It was already pretty pink from the cold. He stared down at me, showing me his watery eyes. 

"Maybe,...we can spend Christmas in Solstheim?" I suggested. Teldryn looked away. "Just the two of us." I added quickly, earning Teldryn's gaze again.

"That...sounds great." He muttered. I heard him sniffle, making me hug him out of no where. I was short compared to him, so I had to stand on my tiptoes. He instinctively brought his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Thank you, Y/n." He whispered softly, his voice shaking from crying. I rubbed his back soothingly, then he pulled away. He gave me a soft smile, then wiped his tears away.

"Let's go pack up our stuff. I'm thinking of leaving around 11:00 am on Middas. So it will leave us a spare day to say goodbye and pack." Teldryn gave me another hug, then I felt him shiver a little. 

"You cold?" I asked.

"No,...just.... happy." I grinned and pulled him inside.

"Valdimar, on Middas, Teldryn and I are going to spend Christmas in Solstheim." I told the Housecarl. Valdimar glanced tiredly up at me.

"So, I have to pack?" He asked.

"Nnnnno,....I specifically said only Teldryn and I." I replied, "You guard the house and watch Meeko, okay?"

"Sounds good to me." He replied and sat back down on the couch.

"Well, I'm going to start packing small stuff." I headed up to my room, seeing my satchel on my dresser and started packing some makeup and small things like jewelry and stuff like that. I jumped when I heard Teldryn's voice.

"Could I have my helmet back?" I completely forgot about his helmet!

"Oh,..um...sure....Uh...I think I left it outside by the tree." I said to the Dunmer. He smiled and went out. I hummed a song and packed some more things. A few minutes later, I jumped once again by Teldryn. This time he yelled.