Introduction/ The First Encounter.

Hi, I'm Laila. I've seen most Jabez stories be about love and high school the cliché of having mean girls etc. But, I'm going to put a spin on it! The characters are down below -

 But, I'm going to put a spin on it! The characters are down below -

Jabez Villalobos
21
A Hitman

(Her real Instagram is jaydechanda) Natalie May 19His "Target

Natalie May
19
His "Target."

These are somewhat the two main characters! If you ever get confused on anything please personally message me for me to clear things up! Now, let's get this party started.
(The setting is Massachusetts)
________________________________

Jabez POV

Fuck okay, I woke up with a girl leaving my bed? Ah, another one night stand. I never really had a stable relationship but, I didn't care. I'm about money and only money. I have a job which I didn't like but, I needed the money desperately for my mom. My mom was addicted to pills, heroin, meth anything you name it. Rehab isn't cheap and my dad was out of the picture since I can remember. I've never seen him or a picture but, my mom told me he was a pretty big bitch. I was drunk out of my mind a week ago scrambling to pay for my mom's rehab. I was at a bar yelling about my problems and a man comes he sits right next to me. He starts up a little chatter and hands me a business card. "MOD." with a number. I took it gladly he told me it pays a lot and I needed it. But, for me to get into the company I had to do something I never pictured ever. I killed someone and delivered the body to them. The only way to gain their trust, I never wanted to become someone like that. I wanted to go to school maybe be a vet or some shit. But, obviously, the school takes way too long. I got my high school diploma though. I'm a scholar, aren't I? I went to the bathroom did the usually brush my teeth and took a shower and peed obviously. I hear my phone ring it's a harry potter ring tone because I'm so cool. I answer, "Hello who's this?" I say and mysterious dark voice replies "This your next hit." they hang up drastically. I hear another ding arise from my phone. "Woah." I gasped.

This girl was beautiful, why would they want to kill her

This girl was beautiful, why would they want to kill her. She had a big smile, cute hair & she knew how to dress. Shit, I guess we sometimes have to kill cute shortys. They told me where she would be tonight. "The Moonlight Club." Alright, if she's a stripper she's totally not no bad bitch no more. I went under my bed and grabbed the handle of the brief cased the held all my supplies. Typical knives all of the kind, screwdrivers, roofies. You know once you see blood from someone you stabbed your life kinda turns upsides. I sometimes get dreams and reminisce of me doing it but, my mom comes first. She's the one who raised me, I was an only child her only child. I played some music my favorite artist was "A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie." I related to him a lot he was a nigga who had no money, until he became big with his music. I get an adrenaline rush from listening to him and he gets me hyped to go kill. The problem is I didn't want to kill this girl, she seemed happy and young. She has a life and I'm ending it tonight. It's around 4 just a couple more hours to go.

Natalie POV

I really just woke up now. I hear my alarm going off for straight hours. I'm so tired from work still. I work at a club called The Moonlight Club. I bartender and it's not the job I want to do but, I work part time and other days I take night classes to become a nurse. I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. I live by myself my parents are dead. Both died in a plane crash going to Florida. It hurts me a lot and it sucks living alone. I have friends though a couple but, my best friend. Her name is Rayin, she has stuck by my side since forever and I can thank her for the job I have now and for wiping my tears when I was sad. I have a boyfriend as well. His name is Tyler.

 His name is Tyler

Rayin

Tyler

(Still Natalie's POV)
My boyfriend is a handful. He does some shit I don't fuck with sometimes. But, he has been there for me. It kinda hurts because I know he fucks with other people. I can't leave him because I'm so attached. Rule number one don't become attached because that shit just fucks you over and your mentality. I don't have the confidence to break up so I just stay with him. It kinda sucks and makes me sad sometimes but, whatever. I ate some cereal before I left & I got dressed. I wore something casual sweatpants and a white shirt plus white air forces. I grabbed my purse and walked out the house. I see a black car parked next to mine. I've never seen that one before.

Jabez POV
(Time 4:55pm EST)
So I decided to wait outside her house because waiting at home to kill this bitch was taking too long. My windows are really tinted from the outside. I get a knock and roll down my window. I see her I gasp a little bit and look down. "Uh hey you're blocking me in." Her voice was so high and sweet. I laughed, "I'm so sorry." I stared straight in her eyes and smiled. She smiled back and licked her lips. I backed out a little bit. She was walking back to her car until she runs up and knocks again. "Wait, what is your name? I never seen you around here before." She questioned. "I'm Jabez , Jabez Cruz." I motioned for her to say her name. "Natalie May." I shook her hand.

________________________________
Okay, that's my first chapter! I hope you like , I wouldn't mind getting any ideas from you guys or anything. Comment, vote and follow me. I'm not a die hard Jabez fan but, I like the way he acts and he's mad cute 😂. Until the next chapter....bye ✌️.