The Plan

(end of the last chapter)
I feel free for a second until I feel one of those men wrap around me. Where am I?

Jabez POV

"Yo Tommy you're a g," I said. I grabbed her phone and just start looking through some shit. I just wanted to know what she was like. "My baby 💙👀." Was a contact. This must be the dumbass boyfriend she talked to me about.

 This must be the dumbass boyfriend she talked to me about

Wow, she's been missing and she hasn't even texted her. He's mad disrespectful too. The last time they texted was Wednesday and today it's Friday. She's in a toxic ass relationship. At this point, I should just text this nigga for her and say "We're done." But, I'm not going to mess with it. I went on some of social media's. Her Instagram was gorgeous, each picture telling their own story. Tommy was staring at me, "Yo, why the fuck would you do that?" He said. "Do what?" I said stupidly. "Take the shorty to MOD." He replied. "Nigga that's my job fuck outta here I would've been killed if I didn't deliver her." "Bro, but the way you're just looking at these photos of her and smiling." He said. "I know, I like her she's somebody I could really fuck with and love. You don't understand I put a knife too her." "She's not going to want me and if she did she's going to die soon by MOD." I looked down and hit myself. I'm fucking stupid. "Not unless we can get her." He chuckled. "You want me to GO TO MOD and try to rescue her?" "If she's even still alive," I questioned his statement. "It's worth a try," Tommy said. "I've never even been inside the building they usually get someone too meet me and give me the money."

I looked around and then looked at the phone again. I then saw the necklace on my lap. "All we have do is kill the person who gives you the money," Tommy said. "By we you mean me," I replied. "You have experience." This plan was psychotic and barely had a chance of working. But, I wanted to save Natalie May and I felt like it was an obligation. "Alright, but then how would I get into the building without them noticing?" I said. "Wear his clothes?" "We can wash them real quick." He laughed. "Okay, I have to wait till I get a text for the location I have to go to." I went under my bed grabbed the briefcase. I put a knife in my sleeve luckily I had a heavy sweater on. I put Natalie's necklace on, this was my motivation.

Natalie's POV

I was getting hauled away by guards and it was fucking weird. I saw cages like ones in Pet Smart. I saw other girls there and even guys. They pushed me into a cage with another girl. She had nice brown kinda dark skin, brown eyes plus a long face. Her hair was a mess but she was dressed nicely.

 Her hair was a mess but she was dressed nicely

"How did you end up here," I said. I broke the silence. "Honestly, just some old guy was following me at night ended up putting some gas shit to my face making me pass out then boom here I am." She said. "Wow, I can somewhat relate!" I said. "What do you think they're going to do to all of us?" I said. "By the looks of it maybe kill us, maybe experiment on us or even sexually assault us." She replied. I gulped and felt a lump in my throat. Jabez really did this to me? I told this kid shit I barely tell anyone after being friends for years. I'm astonished.

*a couple of hours pass by*

Jabez POV (12:00noon EST)

My phone gets a loud ding, I don't hear it f because Tommy and I play Fortnite. "I think your phone rang," Tommy said. "You're only saying that because I'm beating your ass right now." "No, I'm serious." I look at my phone and see it. "ITS THE DROP OFF PLACE." "OKAY GO OVER THE PLAN AGAIN," I yell.

________________________________________________________________
I've been literally writing and worrying about my story non stop😂! Please enjoy and done forget to vote, follow & comment. Also, send my story to your friends guys

- Laila 🕺🏽🕺🏽