Lost

(end of the last chapter time around 12:30m EST JABEZ POV)

"COME GET THIS RAT BOYS." I hop out of my car and they collect her. She starts yelling "GET OFF OF ME." "HELP ANYONE!" She fuses. Feisty, just how I like them. I drove back home & I'm not going to lie, I feel terrible. I can't believe I did that to this shorty. The way she looked at me when they dragged her was honestly sad. She had a frown and tears started coming out of her eyes going onto her neck and chest. I came home after a 2 hour drive and just knocked on my bed.

Natalie's POV

I woke up tied to a poll where I see a bunch of other people. Some alive, some dead, maybe some sleeping? I can't believe Jabez would do this to me. Yes, I get it we barely knew each other. But, I had a feeling that something could've happened but, he fucked it all up. I don't know what time it is and I don't know what's going on. I tried to pull my hands and feet. Of course, they were tied up. I remember what Jabez told me.

"Don't make a big scene that'll only make them want to kill you sooner, don't yell, don't cry and don't joke." Keep a straight face you're unbreakable." "Don't fall asleep, and don't think too much." WELL SO MUCH FOR "doNt thinK too muCh." This nigga is stupid. I'm fucking 19 years old and this might be my last final moments. I see the other girls being hysterical, crying, yelling and shit. Honestly, it's giving me a fucking headache I wish they would shut the fuck up. I'm trying to think of a smart way to escape, but it seems like their isn't one. I can barely see, it is pitch dark in here, no doors, no windows. Their is at least 20 girls in here and like Jabez said; "Don't fall asleep." So I kept myself awake.

Jabez POV (7:00am EST)

I woke up, it's about 7:00am. I wonder what Natalie is doing I know I shouldn't because she probably hates the fuck out of my guts now. I remembered that she gave me some stuff so I went down to my car and checked. I found a necklace, watches and her phone. I put on her necklace it was two hearts connected in one. I held it close to me. Let's see, I tried to unlock the phone but, it had a password. I'm no fucking hacker but, I know who can do it. My good old friend;

I hit up tommy real quick

Jabez - Yo tommy, I need you rq for sum mad important

Tommy - you know I don't fw dat killing shit J.

Jabez - nun like that pop out to the crib.

See, yes Tommy is one of my faithful ass niggas I met in highschool. He's super intelligent and knew how to act. Maybe because he was asian. I hear a knock on my door and I look through the peep hole. I open it up, "ASIAN PERSUASION." I yell. "JABEZZZ." He yells back. We both start laughing, "Nigga you need to grow some meet on those shits you call legs." I roast him. "And you need to stop sucking my dick." He said. Tommy is someone I got good vibes with and he knows how to handle jokes. One of the many reasons why I fuck with him. "Let me explain, so I was suppose to kill this girl." I show him a photo.

" I show him a photo

"She's cute." He said. "For real, I was suppose to kill her but instead I delivered her to MCD." "I didn't want to kill her so I let them do my "dirty work." "She gave me all her valuables and I'm trying to get inside her phone." I handed him the phone and he examined it. "You got a laptop?" I slid him my Mac Book Air. "I'm going to go shower and brush my teeth." I said. "Yeah, you go do that your breath is bussin." He replied. 20 minutes later, I come out and slide on my outfit. Simple, just all black with my black air forces. "I got it." Tommy shouts. I run downstairs.

Natalie's POV

I think it's morning because the lights have went on. I look around and still see girls crying? Sheesh, them tears should've been ran out but okay. A door opens but, I can't figure out from where. I hear a bunch of footsteps. Men in black suits with big guns started collecting girls. I can feel the ropes around my feet and hands get untied. I feel free for a second until I feel one of those men wrap around me. Where am I?

________________________________________________________________

This is one of my shorter chapters, sorry about that. But, lmk what you guys think of it and if you're fucking with it

- Laila 😌