Brutailty

(from the last chapter the time is around 5:30 or so EST)
"I'm Jabez, Jabez Cruz." I motioned for her to say her name. "Natalie May." I shook her hand. I had to tell her Cruz because if I'm trying to kill her later on tonight she can't know my real name. I saw her go back to her car and damn this bitch had a fat ass. But, like I could feel her personality and shit. She deadass lights up a room I know it. I decided to go back to my house again. I took another shower to clean myself up.

I have to smell fresh before I go killing people. I have a lot of nice shoes and clothes surprisingly. Why would a hitman need nice clothes? I like to go party and have fun and not kill sometimes. Ever since I killed about 4 people they paid me 100,000k every time. I used most of it for my mom's rehab and the rest for bills. I actually bought myself some decent clothes. Before I was looking like a bum and now I'm icy. I'm playing but, I've upped my game. I look at the clock and shining big red letters "6:00 pm." From what the person send me she started work now. She works in New Hampshire and that's pretty far from where she lives which is Salem. I decided to start driving now. For some reason this killing is very different I want to get to know her. Which is going to be bad but, I never get attached. I wore my true religion with some simple black/dark blue jeans. I put on my Jordan retro 11's, some earrings & my watch.

 I put on my Jordan retro 11's, some earrings & my watch

I started driving.

Natalie's POV

I finally arrived to work. I fucking hate coming here but, whatever I can to make money and provided myself. I usually wear revealing clothes because more people want to tip me that way. Yes, I have respect for myself I gotta make me this money though. Shit now I feel like Cardi B. I was wearing a red crop top with a black skirt that showed off my curves. I had gold hoops and red shoes.

I started off by walking up to this table with two girls

I started off by walking up to this table with two girls. "What would you girls want?" I asked. "Two beers." I went to the back and see my boss. Fuck this creepy perv, he slapped my ass which made me jump a little. I rolled my eyes grabbed the beers and said: "Hi Steve." I dropped off the two beers and they paid me. One slipped me two extra dollars. I smiled and walked away. I kept serving people and started seeing people drink too much.

When people start getting really tipsy they start giving more tips. Just earlier this guy tipped me 50 and shoved it in my bra. Sheesh, I'm making this cash sis. My shift ends at 11, it's around 9 now. I'm getting tired and this lace wig got me sweating. I went to the bathroom and took a break. Some random shorty says "Hi." I smiled and waved. I walked out and get back to my post. I go on my phone and just start going on Instagram. I see my "nigga." is liking another bitches photo. Wow, I'm totally not surprised my eyes start to tear up a little and I wipe it. I'm strong and I'm at work let me keep it together. I lift my head up and see the kid from earlier.

Jabez POV

I walked in and see her. I go near and she lifts her head up. I can see she wiped a tear really quick. "Hey? Natasha?" I joked. She gave me a dirty look. "I'm playing with you girl." "Hi, Natalie." I chuckled. "Hi, Jabez." She remembered my name. "So we're not going to act like you didn't wipe a tear just now?" I questioned. She looked away. "It's just my boyfriend keeps liking other bitches pictures." She looked down. I put my hand and lifted up her chin.

"Hey, your nigga ain't shit. If I was him I would never treat a beautiful ass girl like you like that." She was about to speak until I continued. "I would only like your pictures, I would hype your ass up ONLY." I smiled even harder this time. She smiled and blushed. See, I get bitches actually let me rephrase I get attractive ass girls like her. "Honestly, I wish I met your ass sooner," Natalie said. "Then let's get to know each other," I said. She sometimes left to work and shit, but I didn't fuck with it. Around 10 I just slipped two hundred to her. I don't know why I did that because she's not going to be able to spend that shit tomorrow. We talked about everything I don't know if it's because she's was going to die soon or because she was the only shorty whoever cared for my feelings like that. She talked about herself too. I listened, her parents dying in a plane crash? That's tough for real. That makes me grateful to have my mom. I told her about my mom and my father. She grabbed my hand and just looked me in the eyes. I could tell she was listening and that's what made me happy. Around 11, her shift was off and I offered to drive her home. I obviously didn't have to worry about her car because shorty wasn't going to be in it anyway tomorrow. I gave her the drink that was roofied by me. "What did I learn about you for?" I mumbled. "I was suppose to kill you." I laughed. It hurt watching her drink it but, I need the money. Her voice started to get a little whoosy and I could see her eyes just flutter close. Shit, what the fuck do I do now?

________________________________

The second chapter, I'm lowkey fucking with this one more no cap. If you have any ideas you'd like to input just lmk. Don't forget to comment, vote && follow.

- Laila.