Betrayal

(from the last chapter around 11:30 EST)
Her voice started to get a little whoosy
and I could see her eyes just close. Shit, what the fuck do I do now? I can't do this, I can't do this to this shorty. I'm always doing fucked up shit. I started driving really fast back to Salem maybe thinking that I could just find another person to kill and replace her. She was too good and I fucked up. My phone rings, I get a text from an unknown number, "We know you have her deliver her now."

I turn onto the right exit getting us to where we need to be. I roll my eyes and look at her. She was the only who listened to me and someone I wanted to listen too and learn more about. But, it was already too late. I hit my head "I'm stupid, stupid." I repeatedly whispered to myself . The MCD is about 2 hours away from New Hampshire so I had to drive for like 4 hours just for me to drop her off and for me to go home. An hour in and I see her eyes start to flutter open. Her beautiful brown eyes stare me and I gasp. "Jabez where are we?" She asked in a sleepy voice. I said nothing, she looked around and tried to roll the window down. Nothing happened, "Jabez?" She questioned. I said nothing. She grabbed my hand, "Jabez, talk to me now where the fuck are we?" She yelled. I was trying to analyze what to do. I could kill her now or have them kill her. I can't expose my job to this shorty. I barely know her yet, when I talked to her I feel like I knew her my whole life.

She started getting antsy, "I've never really been to New Hampshire before so I took a wrong turn and ended up pretty far. Don't worry, I'm driving you back home." I lied straight throw my teeth. She smiled. "You know my boyfriend would never drive me home, he'd make me walk." She said. "That nigga is a bitch." I replied, "I'll rock him no cap, that's no way to be treating a beautiful ass shorty like you." I grabbed her hair and played with it. "Honestly, I've never really had a girlfriend or anyone who I loved like that. I'll be even more honest I usually just be hoeing. I got no bitch." Natalie said; "Well, then." She had no words. That was the wrong thing to say I just stared at the road kinda regretting it. She put her fingers in my hair playing with it, "That feels weird." I laughed. I decided to park and get her something. "What's your favorite chips," I yelled. "I love Lays Salt and Vinegar." She said.

Natalie's POV

Okay, what the fuck is going on! We are nowhere near Salem. I started looking through his car finding nothing but, a picture of me in his glove compartment. I look at his phone and see a text from a random number. "Where are you?" It reads. Okay, what is going happening I'm lost. I get out of the car and look around. Jabez sees me and runs out with the chips. The clerk starts yelling! "GET IN GET IN GET IN," Jabez yells. I hesitate but do as said. He quickly backs up and leaves. He notices the glove compartment is open, "What are you doing looking through my stuff?" He says. "Nothing I was- I shouldn't be getting questioned why the fuck do you have a photo of me?"

 "Nothing I was- I shouldn't be getting questioned why the fuck do you have a photo of me?"

"Jabez I will literally jump out of the car," I say. Jabez still says nothing. I try to open the door but, all of them are locked. I start screaming and hitting Jabez. He reaches for his back pocket and pulls out a knife. It's shiny and sharpened. I gulp a little. He licks the knife cutting his tongue a little tasting the blood. He puts the knife to my throat. "I was trying to be nice Natalie May." "But, you've left me no choice." "Stop asking questions." "Jabez you're scaring me," I said. "That's the point." He chuckled. Okay, what have I gotten myself into? One moment he's being sweet the next I think he's going to my slit my throat open. "Jabez, please just tell me what's going on." My eyes swell up. He puts the knife away and stares deeply into the rode.

Jabez POV

FUCK I GOT CAUGHT UP AGAIN. I keep the knife at her throat. I learned to drive with one hand because that was a requirement for this job. "Jabez tell me what's going on please?" I hear her cry. I keep the knife still at their throat. "I can't explain anything just know I never wanted to hurt you." "It was never an intention of mine." "Then why are you doing this to me?" "I just met you and I've never done anything bad to you." I stay silent. She's right but, I told her about my life just not the killing part. Before pulling up to MCD, I take off her necklace, watch and take her phone. "Don't make a big scene that'll only make them want to kill you sooner, don't yell, don't cry and don't joke. Keep a straight face you're unbreakable." "Don't fall asleep, and don't think too much." I smiled. I open my window "COME GET THIS RAT BOYS." I hop out of my car and they collect her. She starts yelling "GET OFF OF ME." "HELP ANYONE!" She fuses. Feisty , just how I like them.

________________________________

My third chapter, I cannot stop writing. Please vote & comment plus follow. Remember to ask me if you ever have any questions about the story
-
Laila