pick up lines!

Interesting fact, kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute.

Wanna workout?

*****************************************

guy: would you be my pencil?

girl: um i guess, but why?

guy: oh because you are the one who can erase my past and write my future

*****************************************************************************************

Guy: "Did you know that 15 minutes of sex burns off the calories gained by eating one chocolate?"

*hands girl box of chocolates*

Girl: "Awww, interesting, but why give me the entire box?

Guy: "Eat the whole thing - I have plans for you tonight"

AWWWWW YEAH

*************************************************************************************************************

I'd fake blindness to touch you inappropriately.

****************************************************************

How about you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up!

*****************************************************************************************

You can be Mcdonalds and i will be Burgerking ill have it my way and you will be lovin it!

**********************************************************************************************************

If you were beer, I'd be an alcoholic.

******************************************

I'm not photographer, but I can picture me, and you together.

************************************************************************

If you were a transformer, you would be a hottobot and your name would be optimus fine!

***********************************************************************************************************

is your name WIFI? Because am feeling a connection

**********************************************************************

Stop being rude and start being nude.

************************************************

Boy: Hey, can you help me look for something? Something fell.

Girl: Sure, what fell?

Boy: My zipper.

*************************************************************************************

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Now take your pants off

Or I can do it for you

******************************************

Did you fart? Because you just blew me away!

***********************************************************