just random things..

What gets longer when pulled, fits between breasts, inserts neatly in a hole, and works best when jerked?

A Seatbelt

************************************************************************************

How fast can you guess these words?

1._ _ _ k

2._ _ndom

3.d_ck

Answers:

1. book

2. random

3.duck

You didn't get them right you dirty minded !

**************************************************************************************

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

*****************************************************************************************************

Boy: I'll pay you 10 bucks to climb up the flagpole.

Girl: ok.(climbs the flagpole)

Girl: Mommy Mommy a boy paid me 10 bucks to climb the flagpole. Mom: He just wanted to see your underwear!

...Next Day...

(Same boy): I'll pay you 20 BUCKS to climb the flagpole!

Girl: OK thanks! (climbs the flagpole)

Girl: Mommy Mommy today the boy paid me 20 BUCKS for climbing the flagpole, but today I tricked him this time I wasn't wearing underwear.

Mom:...

***************************************************************************************************************

Im not saying she's a slut, but she's been banged more times than the first pipe on Flappy Bird.

***********************************************************************************************************

A husband and wife are trying to setup a new password for there computer. The husband puts "mypenis" and the wife starts laghing because the computer says "ERROR: NOT LONG ENOUGH"

**************************************************************************************************************

Easy way to tell if she wants it. Text her and say "wanna bang?" Wait for reply and if she gets mad just say "oh my gosh it was supposed to say hang"

**************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading hahahahahaXD

~Brittany:)