What A Morning!

(JENNIE'S POV)

The next morning, Lisa and I hurriedly took a bath. Seperately, of course. We woke up a 'lil bit late hehe. Good thing I set up a lot of alarms.

I was deciding what to wear when Lisa knocked on my door.

I opened the door for her. Not minding that i'm only wearing my matching black lace underwear with a towel on my head.

"Do you not own any clothes?" Lisa asked with furrowed brows and a tinge of red on her cheeks.

Lisa proceeded to go in.

"You may come in, I guess" I replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"And FYI, I was still picking what to wear when you suddenly knocked on my door and invited yourself in!" I added.

"Well you've gotta hurry or we'll be late, AGAIN!" Lisa said.

"Alright alright grumpy pants!" I replied while putting my hands in the air as a sign of defeat.

I finally decided what to wear after another 15 minutes of contemplating.

"Well, how do I look?" I asked Lisa when I got out of my dressing room.

....

(LISA'S POV)

Well damn...

She's a model for a reason.

"Umm.." I murmured.

"What? Is it that bad? Should I have gone for the backless one?" Jennie said while raising her eyebrows.

"Umm.. No, no it's just that umm.... You look umm.. You look really hot." I managed to say the words.

I see a smirk forming on Jennie's lips.

Damn it! Why does she have to smirk like that?

"Well thanks babe!" Jennie replied and kissed my cheeks.

Well fuck...

I widened my eyes.

"What? What's wrong?" Jennie asked.

I gulped nervously. Why am I even panicking? Argh! Damn you Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!

"Uhh nothing! Let's go! We still have less than 30 minutes!" I replied and hurriedly went outside.

"Oh you are so turned on right now Miss Lalisa Manoban!!!" Jennie shouted when I got outside.

"Oh do shut up and get 'yo ass here Miss Kim!!" I yelled back.

Good thing i'm already outside because I am a blushing mess!

Jennie Kim's effect on me will be the death of me!

What a morning!

———————————————————————

(JENNIE'S POV)

I know what you guys are thinking. I'm such a naughty girl!

I just... I can't help it. My lips has its own mind!

And the way that Lisa was eyeing me up a while ago was not helping. God! My body shivered with how the way her doe eyes were looking at me.

She's lucky I didn't kiss her lips.

I mentally scolded myself.

"You naughty girl, Jennie!" I said out loud.

I parked my car on the reserved space just for me.

I was about to step outside my car when I heard a motorcycle roaring its engine and started parking.

She took off her helmet and her wavy jet black hair fell on her black leather jacket. Damn, my ex is so gorgeous. And did I mention she was still facing her back to me? Damn!

You probably know who she is right?

It's Lisa, yes.

As if feeling my gaze, she looked back at me and she smirked.

Fucking hell!

"Babe, I know i'm gorgeous!" Lisa said as she approached me with still on a smirk, by the way, while holding her helmet.

How did she even...?

"Oohhfff, babe don't start something you can't finish." I replied while getting a bit closer to her and placing my arms around her neck.

Lisa smirked more and said "I always finish what I start, Miss Kim."

We stayed in that position for how many seconds until there was a black BMW approaching.

The car parked right beside my car.

A man came outside with a looks that can sway all the ladies and possibly even men.

Everyone meet Kim Jongin, who is apparently not related to me. We just have the same surname.

Kim Jongin or Kai is the vice president of KMI. He's a year older than me and apparently is into me. Yes, you heard it right! He's been hitting on me since my modelling career. Well also, since me and Lisa were still a thing. And did I mention that Lisa hates this guy? Yeah, well, more like she's super jealous of this guy.

"Hello, good morning Miss Kim." Kai greeted me with a smile, well more like a little smirk.

"Lisa." Kai added with a hint of boredom in his voice when it came to Lisa.

"Good morning to you too, Kai." I replied.

"Jongin." Lisa also replied with the same energy as Kai.

"I'll umm...see you guys inside." Lisa said and started walking away.

Wait, why did she leave me?

Argh! That son of a b..beatiful creature!

"Lisa wait!" I tried calling her but she didn't even look back.

"Can I take you out on a lunch later Miss Kim?" Kai suddenly asked.

"Umm probably not Kai. I'm sorry. I'll go ahead. See you inside." I replied and left Kai standing there.

I was trying to catch Lisa on the elevator. It was about to close until Lisa held out her hand, preventing the elevator doors to close.

"Ermm.. Why'd you leave me?" I asked her pouting.

"Thought you could use some alone time with Jongin." Lisa replied while shrugging and with a bored expression on her face. Then she averted her eyes somewhere else.

Oh she is soooo jealous!!! 😈

I stared at her with my eyebrows up.

She aboslutely felt my gaze and said "What?"

"What?" I mimicked her words.

"I'm not in the mood, Kim." Lisa replied.

"Oh stop sulking!" I replied.

"And we are having lunch together later." I added and winked at her.

The elevator doors opened. It was Lisa's floor.

"Ugh, fine." Lisa replied and got out of the elevator.

But before the elevator doors closed, I sent her a flying kiss.

And gave her my very famous gummy smile.

What a morning!

———————————————————————
HELLOOOO HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

HOPE YOU LIKED MY UPDATE!

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!

OH AND HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED LILIFILM #3 - LISA'S DANCE PERFORMANCE VIDEO? MYGOD IF U HAVEN'T, PREPARE AN OXYGEN TANK. I WARNED YOU.

#JENLISAPADINMGAULOL