Family ❤️

"Remember that time you pee'd yourself in the 3rd grade and I had to give you my jacket to cover the stains," Sadè joked with Montero.

"Come on man that was so long ago, how do you still remember that? I drank a lot juice that day, okay ?"

"Monty I don't think that was a lot of juice, I think it was just a weak bladder!" Sadè continued to joke."

"Whatever Dae, don't act like you've never had an accident, Miss I sat on a red marker!," Montero replied.

"Aww now that's wrong man."

Sadè jokingly shook her head and pulled out her phone to reply to a text she had gotten.

It was from her boyfriend, Khalil.

Khalil 🥰 : Hey Babygirl, wyd?

Sadè : Nothing, just chilling at the park with Monty until his mom comes to pick us up. Then I'm going to the hospital to visit my mom. Wby babe ?

Khalil 🥰 : I'm just chilling, probably about to get on the game till you get home and tell Ma Dukes I said hey

Sadè : Ok babe, I'll call you when I get home then 😘

Khalil 🥰 : Ok ❤️

While Sadè is texting her boyfriend, Montero gets a text from his baby's mom.

Nadica 👩‍👧: hey Montero, where are you ?

Montero : In the park, waiting for my mom to scoop me, wassup ?

Nadica 👩‍👧 : can you get Ma'Kya tomorrow, I got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow and I won't be able to get anything while she's with me 🤦🏽‍♀️

Montero : Fasho, no problem ‼️

Nadica 👩‍👧 : thanks, you're the best 😭 I'll drop her off at 9am

Montero : Damn 😭 but ok

Nadica 👩‍👧 : Thanks again ❤️

Montero texts his mom to tell him he'll have his daughter tomorrow.

Montero : Hey mama, Ma'Kya is gonna be with me tomorrow.

Birthgiver 🙌🏽❤️ : Yayy 😆 what time is she coming ?

Montero : 9am, btw where are you?

Birthgiver 🙌🏽❤️ : Ok, I'm just around the corner I hope you and Sadè are ready.

Before Montero could text back his mother had pulled up and he and Sadè had got in. Mrs. Hill started to drive and play her old school music, Montero hated it but Sadè absolutely loved it. She would always love to sit in the car with Mrs. Hill because she played music that her dad never did. So that's part of the reason that she always rode home with Montero's mom instead of her dad.

Before you knew it Sadè was at the hospital.

"Tell Janice that I love her and that we're praying for her," Mrs. Hill said before Sadè exited the car.

"Yes Ma'am, I will," Sade replied.

Sadè took her time walking into the hospital. She hated going there because it was so eerie and it always put her in a bad mood. Her mother had always had sickle-cell but it had gotten so bad lately that she had to be admitted into the hospital. It broke her heart to see her in the hospital bed in all that pain. Sadè and her mother had always been close and it was so painful not only to Sadè, but to their entire family, that she was going through this. Yet, Sadè sucked it up and put a smile on her face. She knew that if her mother seen her in a bad mood that it would put her in one too so she never frowned when she went to visit her.