Choices 🤕

Montero, Ma'Kya, and Alexis arrive at the movies and go to order tickets to see Toy Story 4. After they get their tickets, they go up to the concession stand to get snacks.

"Hello, welcome to Hollywood Theaters, what can I get for you," the cashier asked

Montero replied, "Hey, can I get a Large Popcorn, and a kids box?"

"Yes coming right up! You have a beautiful family by the way."

Alexis shook her head in disagreement at the cashier and Montero looked at her in annoyance.

"Why was that necessary Alexis?"

"What Montero!"

"You shaking your head when she said that girl, you know what i'm talking about."

"I'm not about to start with you right now."

"Nah man, you act like this every time I bring Kya around now yo- "

Montero was interrupted by Ma'Kya pulling on his pants leg to tell him that the cashier was trying to give them their food.

"Alexis we gonna talk about this later tonight."

Montero grabbed Ma'kya's hand and everyone walked into the movie together.

WITH THE GIRLS AT THE NAIL SHOP

Sadè, Kaelynn, and Rodica arrive at Bougie Baby Nailz. The nail salon has three open stands so the girls hurry and check in and get ready to get their nails done.

Kaelynn asked "What color y'all getting? I think i'm gonna get some powder white acrylic."

Sadè replied, "I'm gonna get some bright red with a accent nail to match my shoes.

"Ouu that's gonna be cute sis," Kaelynn replied. "What about you Rodica?"

"Umm, I think i'm gonna get some different shades of orange."

"Okay, Okay ladies, we're ready to get started!" said the nail artist.

The ladies all took a seat in a chair.
Sadè had gotten filed and shaped up and ready to wash her hands. She took that time to text Montero and see how things were going.

Sadè : hey monty, how is the movie going ?

Monty 😆❤️ : It's straight so far lol you and me gotta come watch it.

Sadè : nah, I think I wanna watch Aladdin 😂

Monty 😆❤️ : Well how your nails looking gurlllll

Sadè : 😂 they not done yet, they gotta put the gel on em

Monty 😆❤️ : gel? what we putting gel on the nails for, we gotta slick the knuckle hairs or sumn ?

Sadè : 😂😂 bye, text me when the movie bout over

Monty 😆❤️ : 😂 bet

Sadè went back over to the nail tech and she finish doing her nails. After she cured her nails she made her way over to Kaelynn and Rodica. Their nails were finished and Kaelynn was sitting under the light waiting for her nails to dry. The girls decided to have a talk and catch up on some things.