Quality Time 💗

It's 8:30 am and Montero gets a call that wakes him out of his sleep.

Incoming Call ...
Nadica 👩‍👧

"Hey Monty, are you up?"

"I am now."

"Well I'll be over in a few to drop Ma'Kya off okay?"

"Okay, I'll be up."

"Alright, bye."

Montero gets a text from his girlfriend, Alexis.

MyLady ❤️🔥 : hey babe, what you got up for today ?

Montero : Nothing but I got Ma'Kya with me

MyLady ❤️🔥 : umm 😐 ok but can we still go out to eat a little later

Montero : yea.. we can.

MyLady ❤️🔥 : alright what time we going ?

Montero : idk, you tell me

MyLady ❤️🔥 : 10:15 ish ig

Montero : ight

Montero gets out of bed and goes over to dresser to pick out an outfit for the day. He picked out some black and white adidas joggers and a grey graphic t-shirt. He then put the clothes on his bed and went to take a shower. He turned on the water and let it hit his face to wake himself up. He finished his bath and dried off. As soon as he finishes putting his clothes on, Nadica is at the door with their daughter.

"Here she is!" Nadica exclaimed.

"Hey Daddy!" Ma'kya exclaimed.

"Hey babygirl, you ready to have fun?"

"Yessss!"

"I'll be by to get her at about 7:30 tonight if that's ok?"

"Of course girl, she can even stay the night."

"Man you're really the best baby dad a girl could have. I know we were really young when I got pregnant, I mean it was both our first time. I know we didn't work out, but I thank you for being such a great dad anyways even two years later!"

"That's what i'm supposed to do girl, you don't have to thank me for that. I'm gonna always be here."

"Alright, thanks still. Love you man!"

"Alright, love you too, stay safe!"

Montero takes Ma'kya inside and sits her on the couch and gives her her tablet with Youtube Kids on it. She's only two so she's loves those little videos.