On Home 💫

Disclaimer : Sorry yall, ian expect this book to do this good but i'm gonna try to do better but this part is probably gonna be short. It's just that stuff like this doesn't keep my attention for long and i'm sorry that i don't update it like I should 😭 I'm gonna really try for yall tho, school starting back soon so i can't make too many promises.

"Sadè!" Rodica knocked on her door so that she could wake her up for church.

"I'm up Dica, i'm up!"

"Church starts at 10:00 which is in an hour so get a move on."

"Okay!"

Sadè got up out of bed and went to her closet to pick out a dress. She picked out a simple dress with a floral pattern on it and a jean jacket with some nice sandals. She then went into the bathroom to get ready. After she gets out the shower she gets a call from her boyfriend, Khalil.

Incoming call from....
Khalil 🥰

Sadè : Why didn't you answer the phone last night Khalil?

Khalil : I fell asleep a little early baby I'm sorry

Sadè : Okay, wyd tho?

Khalil : Nothing, I just woke up; you about to go to church?

Sadè : Yea, we get out at like 12.

Khalil : ok, what you finna do to your hair?

Sadè: finna wear it in it's fro

Khalil : ouu, yk I love that bae

Sadè : mhmm, i bet you do lol

Khalil : I do babygirl, fasho

"Sadè! Come on girl! You got five minutes to come down," Rodica hollered from downstairs.

Sadè : alright let me brush my teeth and get goin

Khalil : alright babe you gone come see me later?

Sadè : yeah, I'll come by

Khalil : ok bye babygirl, love you.

Sadè : love you too

Sadè hung up the phone and finished getting ready. She cane out of that bathroom and she, her dad, Rodica, and Ma'kya all headed out of the house to the car. Keith, their father, and Rodica sat in the front and Sadè got in the back and strapped Ma'kya into her car seat.

They all arrive at church, along with Montero and his parents and brother. They all sit down inside of the church and wait for the service to start.

The church services starts at Holy Temple Ministries and everyone is enjoying it.

The pastor starts to preach about life and death and Sadè started to take an extra attachment to it. Something in her told her to go check on her mother at the hospital. So her and the rest of her family continued to sit through the church service and as soon as the preacher finished, Sade's father got a call from the hospital.

Doctor : Hello Mr. Danelles, I- I'm sorry to tell you this, but your wife is currently in critical condition. You and the rest of your love ones should hurry to the hospital, please.

Keith : Oh my God, We'll be right there.

Keith exclaimed to the church what the doctor had told him and the people of the church went into panic.

Monetero and his family, along with the rest of the church members head to the hospital to see Janice in the hospital.

Sade, Rodica, and Keith arrive at the hospital first and head straight to Janice's room. She seemed to be laying down and very weak.

"Oh mama what's going on, what's wrong with you?" Sadè asked.

"Oh baby I- I don't think i'm gonna be here for too much longer, but it- it's okay baby God told me that yall gonna be okay."

"What you mean mama, what you tryna say?"

"Baby, it's about my time to go home to the Lord."

"No mama, i'm not ready yet! I want you to see me graduate, to send me off to college, to see our lives, I'm just not ready yet mama!"

At this point, Rodica and Keith are in tears, not yet able to make out the words that they want to tell Janice at the moment. Then, in walks Montero and his family, along with some people from the church. Sadè is currently kneeled over her mother's hospital bed, weeping on her chest. Keith and Rodica come over and start to express their feelings of heart break while their church members form a prayer circle around the family. The pastor says several prayers while the family continues to weep on Janice. Janice continues to comfort her family and tell them it's gonna be alright.

"Sade and Rodica, I want yall to know that y'all are beautiful blessed ladies that I'm proud that I've had the opportunity to raise. Y'all have me so proud already and you will continue to make me proud tho I am not here physically. I want you two to stay strong and stay close. Keith baby, you have been the most amazing person to me and to our children and I want you to know that you will forever be the love of my life and i'm so happy that God blessed me with you and your love."

Janice took her girls and husband by the hand and just held them and started to silently weep. She would miss them dearly but she knew that is was her time. So in the mist of the family just holding and crying with each other, a flat line sound off.
Janice slips on to the kingdom from which she came.

Sadè and the rest of her family started to cry hard, and the entire room started to weep. Sadè cried and cried on her mother's chest. Montero came over to her and gave her the biggest hug and he just cried and cried himself. The doctor came in and the people started to come out.
Sadè was broken, she was in shock, panic, heartbreak, she felt so many emotions that she just fainted into Montero's arms. Keith decided for the girls to go home so Montero drove Rodica and Sadè on to their house and just sat with them until they caught their breath.

- So I know this part wasn't as long as the others but I figured that maybe if I tried to make them shorter that I'd get more done, but yea, this one was pretty sad. I hope you all are enjoying this story. The mood will lighten up I promise 😭. But until then RIP Janice 🙏🏽

Instagram : mvkaylaascameraroll
Snapchat : officialkdanii