3.

The man didn't respond and instead he walked over and handed me a couple pain killers and a glass of water before leaving the room. It appeared to be my room, from what I could tell anyway, I couldn't really get up due to the pain so I wasn't able to see where the man went. After a moment I carefully tried to move into a more comfortable position, but of course my movement was followed by a small grunt of pain though I did my best to ignore it since the position I was in was quite uncomfortable.

About an hour later the man returned with a tall, slim, faceless man. The man was dressed very formal and looked to be about 7-8ft tall, I couldn't be too sure though. I wasn't really concerned about anything anymore, I knew I still had all my emotions, of course, but I also knew I'd feel numb and quite useless for at least a week to a month since my mother had recently passed due to Kevin, my evil stepfather rather than step mother as it's said in fairy tales. It's unfortunate that my life wasn't a fairy tale, it was real life and I probably wouldn't have a happy ending. "Good evening, Mr. Oswald, was it?" I just give a small nod and look at him blankly, yet curiously as the man didn't have a mouth but it also didn't seem as though he was speaking out loud, but rather in my mind, which would make sense since he was clearly not human.
"My name is Slenderman, I've been keeping a close eye on you. Not personally of course, bu-" "so you got people to stalk me?" "I- well yes, bu-" "why? I'm not anything special, and you're also very clearly not human, so why exactly did you get some serial killers to stalk me?" all he did was let out a sigh, most likely annoyed by me interrupting him, I didn't care though.

(A/N I know this chapter is pretty short, but before I get deeper into it I had a question. Should I make Arlo the biological child of Slenderman? Comment your answer)