4.

(A/N sorry for not updating in awhile i've been quite busy lately)

"How much do you know about me then?" I ask with a raised eyebrow in curiosity "that doesn't matter at the moment Mr. Oswald" "fine, why are you here? At least tell me that and stop calling me 'Mr. Oswald's it's just weird" I say with a slight glare crossing my arms. "You've grown old enough, I've decided to stop hiding who you really are." "What the fuck does that mean?" I get up glaring but groan loudly regretting my actions, I sit back down and look up at the faceless man "you are my son, Arlo" I froze for a moment before I look at him confused "how would that be possible? You're not even human, and why exactly should I believe you?" Crossing my arms I continue to glare not sure if I should even believe the man's words, as I've never met him before and the fact he wasn't human, but apart of me knew he wasn't lying because there wouldn't be any other reason as to why I was bandaged up or why he was actually talking to me. "I left you and your mother because I hoped you would have a normal life, but someone decided they didn't want that" he said not seeming amused "and your mother is now passed, so I've decided to take you in," he paused "if you'd like to come with me that is" he then held out his hand for me to take "what's the catch?" I say skeptically raising an eyebrow "listen kid, it's your father, I'm sure he won't force you to do anything you don't want to" the other had said, i'd almost forgotten he was standing there. With a soft sigh I grabbed his hand and also carefully got up so it didn't hurt as much then within only a few moments we apppeared to be somewhere else, it seemed to be a mansion. After a moment of looking around at everything I then looked at the people that were in the large room.

I looked  around at all the faces before walking up to the man with a carved smile into his face "you're the one that killed that creepy old bastard," I smile in slight amusement "it would've been nice if he didn't die so fast after what he did to my mother, but him dying was nice to see anyway, thanks, I suppose" the male gave a glare and shrugged rolling his eyes before muttering "whatever."

Not too long after speaking to the smiley man, as i'll call him for now, I heard hysterical  laughter coming from behind me, in curiosity I turn around only to be faced to a mans chest. I look up and scrunch my eyebrows confused "it seems we've got a new one that likes torture" "only if I believe they deserve that"  I mutter before poking the tall monochrome clowns nose "your nose is real pointy, clown boy" he swatted at my hand and laughed once more and bent down to my height "you're definitly very interesting Arlo" he giggled and ruffled my hair. I couldn't help but stare at the tall dark clown, I found him very attractive and also found it interesting how he was all black and white 'wonder how he became what he is now'  I hum to myself as I think, though I should have been paying attention to my fathers words as he had been explaing, or trying to, explain something to me.