Chapter 32

Mina

"Babe! I woke up early and went here to prepare you a lunch and you're just gonna ignore it!?" I yelled at him. He turned to me with a grin and walked to me. I pout while glaring at him. 

"I didn't ignore it, okay? I just...kind of forgot." He said with a smile and kissed my cheek. I blushed and threw him his lunch. I turned my back and heard him chuckled. I started to clean the table when I felt him hugging me from my back. 

"Is my baby mad at me?" He asked me teasingly. I forcefully removed his hands and turned to him with a glare. 

"Sorry..." His smile faded and turned it into a pout. I sighed and peck his lips. 

"Eat it okay? And don't overwork yourself!" I said with my pointed finger on him, as if scolding him. He nodded and smiled. 

"I'll go now, love you!" He yelled cheerfully and waved goodbye.

"I love you too, drive safely okay?" I added and he just nods then leaves. I continued to clean the table then washed the dishes. After I'm done, I checked my phone and saw Sana's text. She told me Momo already arrived from Japan, and now at her house. 'God I miss her!' I quickly do everything that is important then leave Jimin's unit. I took the cab that will take me to our house, no, it's Sana's now. I told them I'll be meeting them there. 

As soon as I got in, I looked through the window of the cab. There's so many things that change, so many things happened, to me, my unnie's, her friends, there's so many things that we achieved. I wonder what are also the things she achieved? what has she been doing for the past years, or...just where is she? 

It's been three years since our break up, since I last saw her. They told me that a week after our break up she had also been crying just like me. They told me she also looked wasted, broken. That was the last news I heard from her. I haven't heard since then. I tried to ask Dahyun or anyone from her friends but they didn't tell me a thing. They even avoided me for the whole month. If it's not from Nayeon unnie's torture to Jeongyeon unnie then I, we, wouldn't know that she already left the country. I gotta tell you, my world fell apart when I heard that. That time I thought of things I shouldn't. I thought that maybe she didn't really love me and she regretted everything that we had. I mean, she left to be in another country, away from her friends, from her work, from me. What...why would she do that? What am I supposed to feel? I cried even more for a year because of that. I know we already broke up but it wouldn't hurt or maybe, but not much to see each other again. No need to leave me like that...

But as time flew I realized. Maybe she needed that to move on and accept the things, how we ended. Move on and start a new life...away from me, away from the pain. I just hope that she's happy and okay now. I wish she also moved on and found the better person as what she promised me...

I'm so glad that I finally moved on and accepted it. I'm not crying all night and just have been teaching the students with swollen red eyes. Because now I have Jimin, I found the better person Chaeyoung, just as I promise.

After a year of our break up he became our student, and ever since then he kept on pestering me. Giving me this, that, making lame jokes, that even he can't laugh. I remember the times he's always outside of our building. He was waiting for me so we can both go home together, more like him, taking me home. I gotta say that for the first months he reminded me of Chaeyoung: not funny and short, just kidding, sweet and caring. He was always there for me when I always got drunk because of Chaeyoung, and he didn't take advantage of me. He also gave me so much stuff that I don't know if I even needed it. He always treats me to every restaurant that he could think of. He's really charming and cute in his own way. I think that's why I didn't have a hard time falling for him too. We've been together now for a year, and I gotta say that we're doing great. Still taking things slow...