Chapter 46

Chaeyoung

I arrived at the venue with my friends. I saw Hyung walking back and forth. She's very nervous! I tapped Tzuyu and Dahyun and pointed at Hyung. We all smiled and walked to her.

"Don't worry Hyung, she'll say yes." I said and tapped her shoulders. She nodded but her face says the other.

"C'mon Hyung! You planned this for months! Don't back out now!" Tzuyu shouted and we all slapped Hyung's back, our way of motivating her.

"I know, I know! I'm not backing out! I'm just very nervous. What if she's not ready, what if she don't love me anymore, what if she just wants us to stay like this. What if she already love someone els-" she was cut off when Dahyun smacked her head.

"That's why you're asking her, pabo! If she will not say yes, then talk it out. We really don't know what she'll say, but one thing's for sure, if she rejected you she has a reason." Dahyun said and we all nod our heads.

"She'll say yes." I said and gave her an assuring smile.

"She's here!" I heard Sana shouted. We all gathered around and all looked at the door where she'll enter. The lights were off and it's only Jeongyeon unnie who you'll see. She's standing with a bouquet of flowers and a very bothered face. She's so nervous.

"Yoo Jeongyeon what's happening!" Nayeon unnie yelled, she has a blind fold. Jihyo was assisting her with a very big smile on her face.

"I love you." That's what Hyung replied.

"If this is a proposal swear to Jihyo I'll kill you!" Nayeon unnie yelled and we tried our best not to laugh.

"Yah..." That's what she said as soon as Jihyo unnie removed the blind fold. She covered her mouth and from here, I can see that she's crying. I looked at Hyung and saw that she's also crying but wiped it away. They're cute...

"Im Nayeon, I don't know how to start this kind of thing. I memorize earlier what I should say but now I forgot it all. Your all I can see and your soft sobs is all I can hear. I don't if I should happy that you're crying or not. I'm really nervous right now and I don't know what exactly I should do. But I hope, and I know that after this, you'll say yes, we'll get married, and you'll be wife, we'll both live together until we die." She stopped walking and kneeled, she put the bouquet down and take out the purple box, where the ring is.

"Im Nayeon, my bunny, I want you to marry me..." Jeongyeon unnie said and Nayeon unnie just nods. Jeongyeon unnie stayed froze and we can't help but burst out laughing. The lights turned on and we started to cheer for them and congratulate them both.

"Yes, Yoo Jeongyeon! I'll marry you!" Nayeon unnie shouted and that's when Hyung came back to her senses. They were both crying while Hyung was putting the ring on Nayeon unnie. They kissed and we cheered again.

"Okay! Let's get the party started!" Momo yelled and then the chaos begins.

~
"Thank you guys..." Nayeon unnie said while still being teary eyed. Jeongyeon unnie kissed her temple. We made disgusting faces to them while they just laugh.

"Take care of each other! Love you both!" Jihyo unnie yelled and hugged both of them. For these past years their bonds became strong. I think it's because they all share the same age, and the fact that they were guiding us in our choices, since we're younger.

"Congratulations Hyung and Unnie! I hope you will not get tired of this ostrich!" I said and we all laughed.

"I will not, don't worry, well she also shouldn't get tired of me!" She said and looked at Jeongyeon unnie, the latter just nods and smiled at her. They're so in love!