Special Chapter

*A/n: Here it is, you asked for it, so bear with it😂*

Chaeyoung

"Look at those two..." I mumbled to myself as I'm leaning on a wall looking at the beautiful angels that I have. I saw both of them with their serious and competitive face, both so eager to beat the other. I laughed as I saw Lily's shocked face. She then sulked and pouts. I look at Mina and saw her hands up and danced victoriously. She didn't even let the little girl win. I shake my head and chuckled.

"One more?" Mina asked to Lily. The little girl pouts and stomps her little feet.

"Mom let me win!" She whined and that's when I burst out laughing. They've been playing for hours and every time I check on them, I always saw Lily's face about to cry. I walked to them and carry Lily to my lap. She hugged me and started to cry. I grinned and rub her back.

"Mom would let you win...right Mina?" I asked and glared at her. She pouts but nods. I kiss the girl's forehead and put her down. She reaches for the controller and then they play again. I move closer to Mina with a smile but she rolls her eyes. I sneak my hand on her waist and caressed it. Then I reach for a pillow to cover my hand that's on her.

"You really don't like to lose..." I whispered in her ear as I'm resting my chin on her shoulder, with Lily on my lap. She ignored me and when I look at her. She's looking at the screen bored and with a slightly hint of anger, slightly...I chuckled and then I heard Lily cheered. I did the same while the girl beside us is sulking. I heard her groaned and then leaned back with crossed arms. Lily then crawls to her and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you Mommy!!!" She yelled and hugs Mina. She's so adorable! I saw Mina slowly smiles and hug the girl back. I bite my lip as I'm so smiley looking at them. I really love both of them...I then saw Mina smirks. I raise my eyebrow as I'm confused as she suddenly did that. She pulled Lily and then smiles at me, but that smile made me scared.

"For Mommy not to be sulky and sad...Mama has to cook our dinner for tonight." She said to Lily and turns to me with a smirk. My mouth automatically hanged and my eyes went wide.

"But I already cook our breakfast and lunch earlier!? Me again!? Yah Mina!" I whined and face palmed. Then I leaned back with my cross arms. Copying what she did earlier.

"Please Mama..." I heard Lily pleaded. I sighed heavily and close my eyes. Why these two are unfair!? I want to spend time with them. I turn to them with a glare.

"Fine..." I said and sighed again, and then both of them kiss my cheeks. I smiled and pat Lily's head while I turn to Mina and playfully glare at her, while she's showing her gummy smile. I smiled and get up.

"I'll let both of you spend more time together since I had Lily the other day. But please Mina, let our baby win." I said and she playfully rolled her eyes. I chuckled and walk to the kitchen.

I started to cook while I constantly hear Lily's whines and sometimes shouting out of joy. I smile as I know that they're both having fun while I'm here suffering. I just shake my head and continue.

"I'll get back to you Mrs. Son..." I mumbled and smirk. I lick my lips and can't help but smile of what I thought.

"You look crazy doing that..." I suddenly heard Mina behind me. I jolted but smiles. I put down what I'm holding and turn to her. She's confused looking at me. I smirk and slide my hand on her waist, pulled her and peck her lips.

"You'll pay for what you've done to me Mrs. Son, for tiring me this whole day..." I whispered to her ear as I'm looking if Lily is behind her. Thank God she's not.