Faendal x Reader

The Fork Incident

WARNING(S): Some making out,...^^"

Also this escalates kinda fast....so um..sorry?

I played with my fork, twiddling it around with my fingers. I then dropped it, Meeko sniffing it and stealing it.

"Faendal! Can you get me another fork?" Faendal was reading a book.

"Faendal..." The elf didn't break a gaze. I snapped my fingers, trying to break his gaze. He flipped a page, smiling at the events happening in the book.

"FAENDAL!" I shouted. No response. I was starting to think he was ignoring me. I teared up slightly at the thought, then stomped upstairs, slamming my door. Faendal looked up when he heard the door slam.

"Y/n?" He called. He dropped his book and went upstairs. He opened my door, revealing me crying and hugging my knees on my bed. He ran over to me and hugged me.

"Why were you ignoring me?" The elf looked confused.

"You were calling me?"

"YES! I WAS! You were too busy buried in your stupid book to care." I cried. He frowned, looking away from my e/c orbs. He loosened his pony tail, letting his hair down. He handed me his rubber band. 

"What." I asked.

"I'll let you do my hair..." He mumbled. I smirked and pulled him close to me.

"What an honor." I whispered. He blushed a little and turned around so he wasn't facing me. He flipped his hair and I parted his hair and started braiding them. I then tied them together in the back, then parted the hair between his elvish ears, making him look a lot more elven. 

"Man,...you....look." I started. He was blushing more. "Like a true elven prince." His face burned.

"Um..T-thank you..."  He stuttered. I pulled him closer, making him lay on some pillows. I laid on his chest, sighing. He smiled slightly.

"I'll spend the whole day with you." He whispered. I smiled and snuggled closer. He sighed  contently. 

"I'll enjoy that so much..." I nuzzled his neck, gently placing a kiss on it. His already pink face turned a darker shade. I trailed soft kisses up until his lips. I gently pressed my lips to his, feeling him kiss back slowly. He bit my lip, and I opened my mouth. We fought for dominance, and he won. He explored inside, then we pulled away after a while.  

"I...I..um...." He stuttered out, "I l..love you...." I kissed him again, then pulled away.

"You still owe me another fork." I chuckled. He looked a little confused.

"Fork?" He asked. 

"You weren't listening so of course you wouldn't know. Meeko stole my fork." Faendal chuckled.

"How'd he do that?"

"I don't know honestly." I laid on his chest, feeling him stroke my hair. Then he winced.

"Braids hurt when you lay on them..." I laughed.

"Of course, dummy." We laid there just smiling and relaxing. We both then fell asleep.

Until Meeko jumped up on the two of us, a slobbery fork dropped on the bed.

476 words