Issue: Yaya has boyfriend?! (part 1)

This story content is about Harem!Yaya because I love reverse harem and Boya so if you don't like, please click back.

You've been warned the second time so don't blame me if this story make you cringe or anything. It was your choice to read it.

But if you really like, I hope you enjoy the story.

>>>(=ↀωↀ=)>>>

"ICE! ICE! ICE !!!

The sound of the door banging against the wall accompanied by a loud call made the boy frown in annoyance. He turned his body and curled up in the blanket, trying to stay away from what had destroyed his beloved sleep.

"ICEEE !!! WAKE UP!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!"

"Uhmmmmm ... go a... way ... Blaze ... Five more ... z ... t ... zz ..." The boy, Ice, grumbled in response and snuggled deeper into the blanket.

A large X mark appeared on the forehead of the person assigned to go to call. In times like these his younger brother still had the mood to sleep. Blaze grabbed the edge of the blanket, trying to yank it off with all his might.

"YOU IMBECILE! GET THE F**K UP! YAYA HAS BOYFRIEND !!!"

"WHAT'S THE HELL?"

Ice kicked the blanket and accidentally (deliberately), his foot went straight to Blaze's face, causing him to fall backwards. The head of the boy wearing a red dinosaur hat was hit to the floor.

"What did you say, Blaze? Yaya has boyfriend?!" Ice panicked, not minding that his brother was moaning in pain on the ground. There was a more concerned problem.

But then he frowned slightly, doubting his own question.

"You're not joking to call me up right?"

Not that Ice was so emotionless to doubt his own brother, the reason why he suspected had its story.

Previously, Blaze used a similar method to call his brother up, by saying their grandfather had an accident and was rushed to the hospital. And Ice, half awaked, had ran to the only hospital on the island at midnight. Not to mention that he had also banged on the table and shouted to the poor nurse to ask for his grandfather's prevention.

Although thankfully that the icy blue eyed boy hadn't been sent to the nearest mental hospital, he'd still felt humiliated.

Therefore, if this was one of Blaze's silly pranks again, scratched the fact they had same blood, Ice would definitely fired a Blizzard Blast in his brother's face.

"If so, I'd said Yaya had agreed to marry me." Blaze grumbled, rubbing the lump behind his head.

The flame color eyed boy didn't notice the bullet-like gaze flying straight at him. Obviously Ice heard the previous sentence from his brother, even though the volume was small.

Blaze stood up, grimaced. "Hurry up and wake up, others are meeting down stair-"

Before the sentence was finished, the boy with ice power ran down to the house, ignored his brother calling behind.

Normally, even at the end of the world, Ice would definitely continue to sleep. But this would be a different story when it involved to the only girl in this house.

About Blaze's ambiguous previous statement, he noticed to himself to make sure the older twin would get punished later.

>>>BBB>>>

"Brothers! What does Blaze mean Yaya has a lover?" Ice shouted, even though he was only halfway down the stairs.

The other brothers reflexively looked at where the sound came from. Rarely did they see their nonchalant septuplet became so talkative. Usually, the boy was always indifferent to any situation. Ever when he was annoyed, Ice would merely spared the culprit a glance before froze that person right in place, literally.