Issue: Yaya has boyfriend?! (part 2)

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!!"

"NO!! AND THAT'S FINAL!!"

Thunderstorm shouted, slammed his hand down on the table and stood up. He turned to look at the only girl in the house, the cold ruby eyes looked straight into the equally angry caramel ones.

Anyone in the room, except Yaya and Earthquake - who is still unconscious - all felt their hair stand on end at the wrath of Rintis island's scariest boy.

Even the trio trouble makers watched the happenings in silence, admiring their younger littler's bravery. Until now, no one dared to confront directly with the Boboiboy's second son with their hands and feet weren't shaking.

Not to mention that he was in a very bad mood now.

"NO! You can't ban me from hanging out with others!" Yaya resolutely looked straight at the other person. "You're not my boyfriend. Don't stop me from going out with another guy!"

The statement made the other people in the room open their eyes wide in shock, including Thunderstorm. The boy with lighting power did not think that his obedient sister could say such words.

Before everyone could react, Yaya pointed her finger to one of her big brothers who was able to control the wind, causing him flinched.

"That's what Cyclone said!" She accused.

"H-Hey! Why are you dragging me in?" The person called out panicked, completely unwilling to be dragged into the fray of the two most intimidating people at the moment.

As expected, Thunderstorm immediately turned to him, red lightning appeared on his clenched fist.

"What does this mean CYCLONE?"

"Errrr ... rrr." Cyclone scratched his head, feeling the killing intent radiating toward him not only came from his elder brother but also from his younger septuplets.

He chuckled miserably. "It seems like last week ..."

>>>Flashback>>>

"Cyclone, stop it immediately!"

Yaya angrily slammed her fist on the table, causing the trays to rattle. Every sound in the cafeteria dropped instantly.

Despite all the attention that was pouring on her, the pink hijab girl looked down at her brother who was flirting shamelessly right in front of her. From teasing to being fed, who could eat with that screen right under their nose?!

"How can you always say such a thing to any girl you meet?"

"Now now, lil sis~ No need to be fussy~" One of female students in Cyclone's fanclub purred, her long fingers seductively pressing her idol's cheek.

Yaya glared. Both that female student and the other fans shuddered at the sharp gaze, which was equal to Thunderstorm. Wordlessly, all the girls stood up and left with their tails between their legs.

Not done yet, everyone else in the canteen startled when that glare swept over them warning. They rushed back to chat, eat and drink, pretending not to have seen anything.

Why did they react like that? Because whoever rubbed the Boboiboy's youngest sister up the wrong way was no different than digging their own grave.